Husky-CNOOC Madura Limited, an Oil & Gas company based in Jakarta with operation field in Madura, is looking for highly experienced Indonesian professional to join the team.
Superintendent Gas Metering Station (GMS)
• Prepare operation of Gas Metering Station (GMS) during Project Stage including man power required and coordination with gas buyers to ensure production start-up running smoothly
• To implement procedures and guidelines with regard to production and maintenance activities in the Gas Metering Station to ensure all activities in Gas Metering Station can be executed effectively and production and safety targets are met.
• Min. Bachelor degree (S-1) in Petroleum Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Chemical Engineering, Electrical Engineering, and Physics Engineering disciplines
• Minimum 7 years of experience in production function in Oil and Gas industry, with gradually increasing responsibilities in managing functions
• Experience and knowledge working in GMS or Gas Processing Plant
• Proficient knowledge & experience in technical Oil and Gas
• Has held a supervisory/structural role
• Good verbal and written English communication
• Communicative, teamwork and good interpersonal skill
HEAD OF HSE
• Ensure project execution compliance with company QA/QC and HSE policy and regulations / standards, related international standards and practice.
• Prepares an overview of what the project specific Safety Case will be end subsequently ensures that both contractors are working towards and developing such a Project Safety Case into a Design Safety Case, a Construction Safety Case and Operations safety case, and in so doing, are respecting and achieving the aspirational goals of the original Project Safety Case with regards to safety.
• Prepare the loss control engineering scope of work, review and agree this scope with project management.
• Providing safety engineering input to the project design.
• Responsible for review and approval contractor submitted QA/QC, HSE related procedures and specifications.
• Responsible for review and approval contractor submitted documents.
• Responsible for review and approval of vendor drawings related to QA/QC and safety engineering requirements.
• Responsible for review and agreeing all formal safety assessment studies.
• Ensuring the work has: inherent safety design, adequate QRA & Formal Safety Assessment studies, adequate ALARP principles meet all code, standards and regulatory requirements and achieves good practice.
• Organize and attend QA/QC and HSE related workshop during project execution.
• Coordinate with local government authorities regarding QA/QC and HSE work.
• Bachelor degree in Engineering or other related background.
• Minimum 10 years experience in handling project development function in Oil & Gas Industry.
• Has performed in the role of in-charge person of an offshore Oil and Gas production platform, or subsea pipeline, of FPSO/FPU will be an advantage.
• Technical Oil and Gas knowledge.
• Has held a supervisory/structural role.
• Good verbal and written English communication.
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified, please submit your application and updated CV within 2 weeks with subject Position Title by e-mail to: