Posting date: November 16, 2015
Expiry date: November 30, 2015
Job Vacancies in the Oil & Gas Industry
MontD’Or Oil Tungkal Ltd, is currently recruiting dynamic, qualified and self motivated personnel to be part of our Jakarta and Jambi based team. The Company has the following vacancies:
DRILLING MANAGER (NATIONAL)
Lead the Drilling and Workover Operations and play a pivotal role in the optimization process, as well as make available the necessary resources in order to achieve the Company’s objective. Co-ordinate the formulation of technical specifications required to carry out drilling operations and define technical, HSE, economical and budget parameters necessary to conform to the drilling and completion programs. Typically, the candidate should be versed in both well planning and operations
Candidates should have minimum 15 years of drilling experience with relevant professional qualifications.
DRILLING ENGINEER (NATIONAL)
Working as part of the drilling team will be responsible for design and execution of well programs :
• Designing wells in support of a field development.
• Preparing cost estimates and assessing risk.
• Reporting and optimizing operations.
• Applying technology and innovation in directional drilling, mud systems, casing and drill string design, and completions.
• Supervising special drilling, completion and workover operations.
• Managing the logistics and reporting of operations.
• Monitoring and analysing drilling operations to advise the the Drilling Manager
Candidates should have minimum 10 years of drilling experience with relevant professional qualifications.
PRODUCTION MANAGER (NATIONAL)
Responsible for Production Operations, lead the team which will work to the highest international standards and undertaking management of field development, well service, testing and production facilities, and the Company’s operations work programme. Ability to advise strategies in maintaining and enhancing productions.
Candidates should have managerial experience, hands on oil and gas operations and development capabilities, a degree in Engineering or equivalent with a minimum of 15 years’ experience in Petroleum Engineering, Production and Operation activities
COST CONTROL ENGINEER (NATIONAL)
a Cost Control Engineer is responsible for estimating the cost of projects. The engineer is able to analyze the requirements and specification of a project and determine the cost involved to conduct such a project:
• Assessing risks
• Doing cost estimates
• Reviewing proposed schedules
• Implementing best practices
• Performing cost control
• Analyzing variances
• Advise on strategies on minimising costs
Candidates should have minimum 7 years in Oil & Gas experience with relevant professional qualifications and engineering or equivalent degree
FACILITY ENGINEER (NATIONAL)
The Facility Engineer will manage and manage existing facilities and any facilities modifications, and implement any new facilities requirement :
• Work in conjunction with Production Engineers
• Provide process engineering technical support to operations for solving operating problems and optimizing existing system. Review operations on daily basis, report any anomalies, for better efficiency and compliance with operating plans
• Develop ideas for capital investment projects to enhance units operability and profitability. Provide designs for their implementation.
• Identify bottlenecks and to provide recommendations to solve
• Provide documentation of engineering and analytical results with recommendations to management.
• Capable in providing technical review, assurance and inputs to project budgets, cost estimates and schedules
• Train peers, operations and maintenance team concerning new technology and methods.
• Experience in a varied operating environment in designing production and processing equipment and associated systems in the Oil & Gas Industry.
Candidates should have minimum 7 years in Oil & Gas experience with relevant engineering qualifications.
If you are interested in working in a challenging environment and have the key skills to fill one of these vacancies please email your CV to
Closing date for these applications is 30 November 2015