PT Control Systems Arena Para Nusa
PT. Control System Arena Para Nusa was establishing in 1980 as a company committed to providing the Process Industries with value added service in the field of Process Control & Instrumentation. Our company is fully staffed to assist customer in all phases of Process Control and Instrumentation from planning stages through engineering, project management, product & system integration, site supervision and after sales support.
PT. Control System Arena Para Nusa has gained a reputation for expertise in Process Control and Instrumentation which is reflected by the confidence of our long list of repeat customer as well as by the internationally famous companies that have chosen us to represent them in Indonesia such as Emerson Process Management
1. Senior Accounting & Tax (Code: ACCOUNTING&TAX2016)
• Male/Female max 30 years old
• Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s Degree, Accountancy/Banking or equivalent
• At least 3 year(s) of working experience in finance A/P and A/R
• Detail oriented
• Having good communication and problem solving skill
• Able to communicate with English, Bahasa, and Mandarin is preferable
• Able to start immediately
2. Product Sales Engineer (Code: SALES2016)
• Bachelor majoring in Physic/Mechanical/Electro/Instrument Engineering
• Min 2-5 years having experiences in sales of instrumentation product & metering system
• Familiar with tender/bid process and fully understand about PTK 007 Rev.2 Migas regulation
• Having Network with client on Oil & Gas industries, general industry, power industry
• Fast learning/knowledge skill, able to review in detail
• Has class A driving license (SIM A)
3. Estimator Engineer (Code: ESTIMATOR2016)
• Degree in Electrical engineering / Instrumentation required
• Minimum 3 years of experience in Oil & Gas, Power Plant, DCS & PLC/Scada Systems Product.
• Familiar with Metering, Analytical, and DCS standard & code. Also ability to read & understanding Engineering Drawing such as P & ID, System Architecture, Wiring Diagram / Loop Drawaing, General Arrangement Drawing (Panel & Piping Skid) and Hook-up Diagram.
• Strong IT user skills with a working knowledge of Microsoft Office (Ms. Word, Ms Excel, Outlook, Ms. Project, PPT).
• Strong communication, organization and persuasion skills.
• Have driving license A is an advantage.
4. Metering Engineer (Code: METERING2016)
• D3/S1 Teknik Instrument/Teknik Fisika
• Memiliki pengetahuan dan dasar beberapa kriteria sbb:
1. Flow Configuration, ROC, Floboss, PLC (Bistol)
2. Flow computer, Danload, Gas Chromatograph
3. Wonder wore MMI (HMI)
4. Standar API, AGA
5. HSE & ISO 9001:2008
• Memiliki keterampilanEngineering (System Architecture, data sheet), software programming, networking administration
• Modbus configuration
5. Product Sales Engineer (Code: SALES(2)2016)
• Background: Mechanical Engineering / Electrical Engineering/ Physics Engineering
• Male is preferable
• Fluent in English, both writing and speaking
• Strong personality, independent, and able to work under pressure
• Deep understanding in vibration analysis
• Have certificate in vibration analysis is preferable
6. Electrical & Instrumentation Engineer (Code: E/I_ENGINEER 2016)
• Engineering in electrical/Control and Instrumentation/ Automation system
• Fresh Graduate or 2 / more years of experience in PLC/DCS/ Instrumentation Domain
• Process plant / power plant commissioning experience will be consider as an advantage
• Have knowledge in IEEE and other international electrical standards
• Must be physically fit and able to work safely at a project site
• Excellent English (oral & written communication skill)
7. Project Management Engineer (Code: PROJECT2015)
• Bachelor degree from industrial, electrical, instrument or mechanical engineering
• Experience as Project Engineer at least 3 years in EPC company or oil and gas
• Able to organize and plan a project
• Having good monitoring and leadership skills
• Will be based in Jakarta but have high frequency of traveling to other city
• Willing to join psychological test in Jakarta
• Able to start immediately
8. PTCS Internship program
• Theme of project: ‘ Terminal Management Systems’
• University student majoring in Computer or IT at his/ her senior year (final year of university graduates)
• Have knowledge and understanding in C# programming language.
• Have a good attitude to learn and develop algorithm.
• Result of programming effort during internship is belong to property of PTCS
If you interested, please send your CV to email@example.com with subject ‘PTCS Internship Program’ before end of February 2016
Only short listed candidates will be notified. Please send your application, Updated CV, recent photograph, and other supporting documents as well (with name of position as your Email Subject):