Posting date: July 27, 2015
Expiry date: August 11, 2015
PT Batutua Tembaga Raya (BTR), in cooperation with PT Batutua Kharisma Permai (BKP), is the operator of the Wetar Copper Project, a heap leach solvent extraction-electro winning (SX-EW) Copper Project on Wetar Island, Maluku Barat Daya. An SX-EW Plant will start producing up to 25,000 tonne per annum copper cathode from Kali Kuning and Lerokis deposits, with development activities commencing this year. We are committed to develop skills and provide opportunities for all our employees to ensure that we remain a leading and respected mining company. We are URGENTLY looking for suitably qualified and professional candidates to fill the following positions based at site on Wetar Island with roster working system: 5/3 ( five) weeks on following 3 (three) weeks off.
Urgently Need by SCM Department:
1. 1 (One) Contract Superintendent
2. 1 (One) Senior Contract Officer
3. 1 (One) Contract Administrator
4. 1 (One) Purchasing Superintendent
5. 1 (One) Senior Purchasing Officer
6. 1 (One) Purchasing Officer
7. 1 (One) Logistic Superintendent
8. 1 (One) Import/Export Specialist
9. 1 (One) Site Material Controller
10. 1( One) Rigging Supervisor
• Graduate Degree in Management, Supply Chain, Logistics, Business or equivalent.
• Minimum of 6 (six) years in experience in the positions.
• Requires excellent decision making capabilities and interpersonal skills.
• Strong ability to plan, organize work and maintain adherence to policies and procedures.
• Well developed computer skills preferably with a background in Main point systems with Warehousing or materials management modules.
• Competency in English written and spoken.
• Sound understanding of relevant Materials knowledge.
• Good interpersonal and leadership skill.
• Previous experience in mining industry is preferable
• A good team player and capacity to work under minimum supervision.
• Willing to be placed at the Project Site (Wetar)
• No. 7 & 8 will be place at Surabaya Rep Office
If you want to take your professional career to a new level in a committed, exciting workplace with a dynamic of new technology of copper mining process, please send your application and CV by email (max 350kb). All applications must be submitted not later than 7 days from this advertisement date. Please email your applications quoting the reference number (in English and MS Word format) to: HR & Administration Manager. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org email@example.com
Only short-listed candidates will be notified.(Please give a position name in email subject)