Posting date: February 11, 2016
Expiry date: February 25, 2016
An oil and gas service in Qatar seeking the right candidates for the following positions:
11. SENIOR ELECTRICAL TECHNICIAN
JOB DESCRIPTIONS :
• The job exists to provide efficient and quality maintenance of electrical equipment of Gas Distribution facilities. Responsible for ensuring that safe working procedure is strictly complied with, switches are properly isolated, ladders properly secured, warning notices posted etc. Ensures that subordinate technicians strictly follow QP’s safety procedures. Non-adherence to above working procedures will lead to unsafe plant conditions & failure of plant/equipment giving rise to substantial revenue losses.
MINIMUM REQUIRMENTS :
1. Secondary education followed by two years formal training in electrical high voltage, medium voltage, low voltage switchgear, control protection relays or similar to ordinary national diploma level.
2. Short courses in safety and hazardous area.
3. 15 years minimum experience following formal training/apprenticeship in the installation, maintenance, repair and overhaul of a wide variety of low, medium and high voltage rotating, control and protection equipments.
4. To be fully conversant with standards pertaining to electrical equipment and plant installed in hazardous areas and to fully understand fault diagnosis and troubleshooting of sophisticated electrical logic and relay control systems.
5. A minimum of two years in a supervisory capacity would be necessary. Familiar with safety standards and regulations.
6. Fair written and spoken English. Knowledge and use of PCs using Excel, Word and Dbase programs.
7. Supervises, co-ordinates and participates in the activities of subordinate Technicians in the routine electrical maintenance, overhaul and breakdown repair of the 33 KV, 11KV, 3.3KV and 415V distribution network system, including all associated switchgear and control systems within Gas Distribution Stations. Equipment and plant include Emergency Diesel generators, Ex HT & LT motors, transformers, lighting systems, H.V. motors, fire water pumps, motor operated valve actuator system, Protective relays, UPS system & rectifier/Battery chargers, cathodic protection transformers/ systems etc.
8. Ensures the SAP generated preventative maintenance programs are implemented, as well as assisting in the development of improving ongoing and future preventative maintenance.
12. SENIOR INSTRUMENT TECHNICIAN
JOB DESCRIPTIONS :
• Directs the work of other technicians and liaises with productions operations personnel.
• Participates and directs other technicians in carrying out the duties required for effective maintenace of field instruments including routine inspection, testing, calibration, repair and maintenance, commisssioning of DCS control system and loops, detailed troubleshooting and maintenance of instrument related to gas turbines, turbines control systems, vibration and temperature monitoring and protection systems, anti-surge control system, ESD and fire and gas control system, HMI and PLC.
• Direct other technicians in carrying out daily activities in computerized maintenance management system/SAP.
• Coordinate to carry out jobs as per ISO QMS procedures and maintains documentation.
• Act as a coach to the TPP trainees.
1. Completion of secondary education (12 years) followed by 2 years ful time training in instrument maintenance, electronic and microprocessor equipments.
2. 9 years experience in the maintenance and repair of wide range of instrumentation, electronic, pneumatic, PLC, gas turbine and gas compression control and protection system, fire and gas system.
3. Good knowledge of spoken and written English.
4. Should have good knowledge of safety practices relating to the oil/petrochemical industry.
How To Apply
• Indicate your position that you wanted to apply in the email subject. Example : Shift Supervisor
• Create a Cover Letter that explains a brief of summary why should we hire you technically (important)
• Attach your picture in the first page of your CV (mandatory)
• Latest Educational qualification certificate (mandatory)
• Experience Letter (preferred)
• All above documents prepared in one file
• Please kindly submit the applications to following email
• Find the details on www.megarainfield.com
Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted by our recruitment team.