PT. Inti Brunel Teknindo is the sole agent for Brunel Energy (www.brunel.net), provides specialist personnel to the international oil & gas, petrochemical, power generation and construction industries.
Our clients are predominantly major operating companies and international engineering or construction companies.
We have a global network with local market knowledge in 97 locations around the world.
FIELD TEST FACILITATOR
Client : CHEMICAL COMPANY
We currently have a contract position available in Indonesia for an experienced FIELD TEST FACILITATOR for an upcoming construction project within the CHEMICAL industry.
We are looking for candidates with the following experience and skill set:
• Schedule and organise field trial activities on a day to day basis
• Identify and establish relationships with testing sites
• Maintain good working relationships with fleets and suppliers
• Produce timely updates and reports highlighting problems and issues
• Collate field test data and reports problems and issues
• Report out the results and findings from testing undertaken
RESPONSIBILITIES / ACCOUNTABILITIES:
Technical Support and Project Coordination
• Responsible for the day to day running of field trials
• Locate and establish relationship with test sites to match testing needs identified
• Preserve good relationships with fleets, suppliers and all stakeholders
• Coordinate the shipment of fresh oils for field trial and collection of used oil samples & operational data from the field testing sites, resolving problems as it occurs
• Purchasing vehicle parts and test equipment required to run field trials
• Provide regular updates on field trial progress and identify hurdles and issues
• Assist with inspection process and test report preparation
REQUIREMENTS – EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE, SKILLS:
• Engineering Diploma with suitable experience or degree level
• Established network with the fleets and mining operators
• General knowledge of automotive technology and the OEM’s preferred
• Able to speak Bahasa. Working knowledge of English language, written and spoken
• Ability to provide clear, concise and timely reports reviewing the pertinent details, status and results of testing activities
• Good personal communication skills to effectively interact with all levels of field test personnel
Please send your CV and related documents to:
Put the “Position Title” as subject email. Only shortlisted candidate will be proceed on the next step.