Our business is power.
Our solutions are uniquely efficient.
We deliver better – and greener – technologies
We’re close to 18,700 professionals in 200
locations, in 70 countries around the world
We’re a global leader in the marine and energy markets.
We deliver complete lifecycle power solutions, worldwide.
We’re always growing.
We’re always innovating.
We’re always in motion.
AT WÄRTSILÄ, PEOPLE ARE THE ULTIMATE
Account Manager PIL
The incumbent will be responsible for :
1. Achieving his/her own yearly budget on Sales, Margin and A/R in PIL/Private/IPP/LNG Segment
2. Develop existing relations and create new relations with customers key people, especially with the decision makers
3. Understand customers drivers for the industry and show creative thinking how this can contribute to our own business
4. Identify, report and manage opportunities as well as potential risks detected in the assigned projects
5. Understand the market trend, competitions, industry development, etc. and put into CRM as well.
6. Collecting key customers feedback by planning, implement and make follow up action for CROL timely
1. Excellent selling skill
2. Familiar with and comprehensive understanding of the Energy sector/generation, Engines and Service business
3. Good written and communication skills in English, a team player with excellent interpersonal skills
4. Pro-active person who can look beyond the horizon to see how certain concepts can be developed to support customer as well as Wartsila business.
Min. S1 Mechanical, Electrical and Marine background
Min. 3 - 5 years with the same position
Workshop Warehouse Coordinator
1. On time delivery, right quantity, quality in all domestic delivery of parts, completed WS job components and service tools (FS & WS tools).
2. Proper parts stock record (quantity), proper stock handling & zero discrepancy of stock.
3. Proper warehouse and inventory management.
4. Proper shipment management of parts & tools.
Bachelor degree or Diploma (Polytechnic)
- Parts delivery (inbound - outbound process flow)
- Warehouse and part inventory management
- Forwarding and import/export process knowledge
- Some years of warehouse management experience will be an added value
We are looking for energetic, enthusias and team player to join our Team.
- Responsible for Resourcing, Recruitment & Staffing
- Responsible for Employee Master Data & Employee Benefit
- Manage & responsible of HR activities for appointed 1 or 2 department with regular consultation to HR Process Specialist
- Working closely with various department, increasingly in a consultancy role, assisting line managers to understand & implement policies & procedures
- Promoting equality & diversity as part of the culture of the organizations
- Degree in Human Resources Management, Psychology, Industrial or other Social Sciences with minimum 3 years experience
- Advance in Human Relation Skill, Communication Skill to form effective working relationship with people at all levels
- Ability to compile and interprete statistical data & communicate it is a professional and understandable manner
- Ability to analyze, interprete & explain Employment Law
- Influencing & negotiating skills to implement personnel policies
- Potential to handle a leadership role
- Knowledge for SAP & other HR Information System is an advantage
Qualified candidates are invited to send your comprehensive resume with recent photograph.
HR Department, PT. Wartsila Indonesia
Pergudangan Cardig Group Bandara Halim Perdanakusuma, Jakarta 13610
e-mail to :