Posting date: December 21, 2015
Expiry date: January 04, 2016
PT Batutua Tembaga Raya (BTR), in cooperation with PT Batutua Kharisma Permai (BKP), is the operator of the Wetar Copper Project, a heap leach solvent extraction-electro winning (SX-EW) Copper Project on Wetar Island, Maluku Barat Daya. A SX-EW Plant will start producing up to 25,000 tonne per annum copper cathode deposits, with development activities having commenced this year.
We are committed to develop skills and provide opportunities for all our employees to ensure that we remain a leading and respected mining company. We are looking for suitably qualified and professional candidates to fill the following position to be placed on site in Wetar Island with a roster of 5 weeks on and 3 weeks off.
• Bachelor Degree preferably in OHS, minimum 3 years’ experience in OHS management and management systems.
• Proficient in developing Job Safety Environmental Analysis and Risk Assessment
• Proficient in hazard identification
• Proficient in delivering safety talk / toolbox talk
• Excellent ability to develop weekly and monthly HSE report including HSE statistics, High Risk activities, and HSE plans
• Experience in incident investigation and able to determine root cause and corrective action
• Experience in emergency drill
• Excellent ability to adapt in project area and in multicultural company
• Experience requirements within the mining industry
• Experience in statutory requirements and compliance
• Strong analytical and problem-solving abilities
• Highly motivated and able to work as a part of a team and individually
• Good verbal and written communication skills
• Good interpersonal skills, initiative, process and result oriented
• Indonesian Nationality
• Six (6) months contract with the opportunity to be a permanent based on performance
• Minimum 2 years’ experience in contract management including construction, mining and operations
• Sound understanding of relevant Indonesian business, legal system, company law, immigration, manpower, tax, importation, mines and energy regulations
• Contract writing, including technical capabilities, Scope of Work (SOW) and commercial terms & condition.
• Well-developed computer skills to be able to implement and maintain effective processes and procedures
• Strong analytical capabilities and negotiating skills, sound business sense, advanced English language documentation skills with high attention to detail
• Good interpersonal skill.
• Good communication skill both Indonesia and English
If you want to take your professional career to a new level in a committed, exciting workplace with a dynamic of new technology of copper mining process, please send your application letter that addresses the position requirements and CV by email (Max. 350kb). All applications must be submitted not later than 2 weeks from this advertisement date. Please email your applications quoting the reference number (in English and MS Word format) to:
HR & Adm. Department email:
Only short-listed candidates will be notified.