Posting date: December 03, 2015
Expiry date: December 17, 2015
Temporary (Two months: January & February 2016)
An international freight forwarding company based in Jakarta is looking for a Forklift Operator.
• Implement health and safety for maintenance and operation of the forklift such as; wearing protective (PPE) according to the standard OHS, OHS checking equipment, wearing OHS equipment
• Carry out daily maintenance before starting the (10 ton) engine Forklift accordance with the instructions of maintenance, such as; carry out maintenance and operation of the forklift with a safe procedure, checking lubricants, fuel, cooling water and batteries
• Carry out daily maintenance Forklift during and after the engine is turned on in accordance with the instructions of maintenance, such as; turn on the engine according to the procedure, perform maintenance after the engine is turned on, check attachment ability to lift weights, do maintenance during operation, inspection after completion of the operation.
• Implement Forklift operation in accordance to the safety guidelines and operating instructions, such as; carry out preparatory operations, with Fork lifting, transporting loads to where lay the goods, lowering the load at the designated place
• Create a daily report of operations and OHS, such as; make daily operation reports, fill OHS daily report, and submit daily reports to the immediate supervisor
• Minimum 3 years of Forklift Operator experience
• Minimum 3 years experience with lifting sensitive cargo for industries such as machinery, equipment, oil & gas, etc.
• Flexible and demonstrate high level of responsibility
• MIGAS Certified
• License SIO from Indonesian Labor Department
• Driving license A
• Able to operate heavy Forklifts (10 ton)
• Willing to travel
• Basic English skills (written and spoken)
• Good health condition
• Male, maximum 45 years old
• Communication & Interaction:
• Have close interaction among operational team
• Operation: Supervisory level or any position above
• Administratively: Project Manager level or any position
Please send your CV to
(Ms. Nanya Burki, General Affairs Manager). Latest date to apply is December 18th 2015.
ONLY RESUMES IN ENGLISH