Posting date: December 16, 2015
Expiry date: December 30, 2015
PT Petrosea Tbk. is a multi-disciplinary mining, infrastructure and oil & gas services Company with a track record of achievement in Indonesia since 1972. Drawing on rich and varied years of experience throughout the Indonesian archipelago, Petrosea is now recognized as one of Indonesia’s leading contractors.
We offer a competitive advantage through our ability to provide complete pit-to-port mining solutions, supported by integrated engineering and construction capabilities and logistic support, whilst demonstrating absolute commitment to health, safety & environment, quality management, and ethically code of business conduct. We also provide services for the oil and gas industry in Indonesia through our Petrosea Offshore Supply Base (POSB) deep-water supply base that consistently delivers international standard and cost-effective services to all of our clients. Together with its holding company, PT Indika Energy Tbk., Petrosea is able to provide complete business solutions in the energy supply chain.
We are currently taking applicants for the following position:
(Placement : Papua)
1. Min Senior High school degree, with previous experiences min 5 years in field of work (same position)
2. Understanding of mining requirements and production targets.
3. Understanding of equipment availability and planning of repairs.
4. Qualifications and certificates in field of trade / required duties, Fully understand and be able to operate welding machines and others welding equipment.
5. High standards in welding / operating techniques.
6. Understand structural repairs and fatigue patterns, following correct fabrication practices and welding procedures.
7. Willing to be placed in Papua/ Freeport area (must be accept the working conditions / camp and work location, possibility to use ballistic PPE in certain zones)
1) Responsible for compliance to weekly and monthly planning, including scheduled work orders, relating to all maintenance tasks set out daily / to help achieve long term maintenance plans and high equipment availability.
2) Monitor / Communicate all maintenance work instructions to direct subordinates, in a clear and defined manner.
3) Prepare and submit relevant reporting tasks required in a timely manner, example, review and ensure correct details on work orders and regularly submit to planners for closing, ensure backlog parts are ordered.
4) Communicate and monitor safety awareness at all times and adhere to Petrosea guidelines and regulations. Lead by good example in this area aand show high standards of commitment to safety and surrounding environment.
5) Review and analyse Failures to plant. By Monitoring of trends and report pending equipment failure for correct planning into backlog, advising immediately if equipment is unsafe to operate or high potential of major failure occurring.
6) Monitor and Ensure Work Order information is processed in accordance with EAM print outs and tasks listed.
7) Assist supervisor with issuing disciplinary action and verbal counselling with direct subordinates.
8) Monitor, check and examine all equipment in the field during periodic maintenance schedules and plan for back log and any special tooling, example, high torque, line boring, liquid nitrogen.
We offer our staff a challenging and innovative work environment. An attractive salary package will be negotiated to ensure a high caliber appointment.
To apply for this position, please send your application together with a detailed resume including recent color photograph, and quoting in email subject: WELDER FOREMAN to :
Microsoft Word or PDF format with a file size not more than 350kb not later than 15 Januari 2016