Posting date: December 01, 2015
Expiry date: December 15, 2015
We are a reputable Engineering, Procurement and Construction (EPC) Company dealing with Oil and Gas industry is seeking high caliber candidates to fill vacancies for the following positions:
Fire Safety Engineer
Appropriate fire engineering qualification or science/engineering degree (Chemical, Mechanical, Safety & Risk Engineering) with proven experience of working as a fire protection engineer ideally in the oil & gas industry and competence in:
• Design of active & passive fire protection, and fire & gas detection system as per the design philosophies.
• Review 3D model regarding fire protection system and F&G detection system.
• Familiar with relevant NFPA/API/ BS/IP codes.
• Familiar with formal safety studies such as HAZOP, LOPA, SIL, HAZID, EERA, major hazard register and etc is preferred but not essential
• Preparing Drawings using AutoCAD
• Good report writing and presentation skills.
• Self-motivating, and the ability to work individually and as a team member to meet project deadlines.
Senior Accounting Officer & Senior Tax Officer
• Min S1 Accounting
• Experience Minimum 7 years of related experience
• Fluency in English (spoken & written) is mandatory
• Pleasant personality and able to work in a team
• Able to work under pressure and ready to work over time
• Computer literate, especially for Microsoft Office
• Controlling complete cycle transportation operations for equipment and materials purchased until save delivery to the designated place as Key Person of Logistic
• Interfacing and supervision of loading, offloading and handling operations the forwarders or carriers
• Coordinating Import customs clearance with duty and tax exemption in the case the importation
• Place contract to forwarders and carriers
• Identify & pre-qualify potential new forwarders or carriers
• Perform bid evaluations
• Negotiation transportation unit rates
• Degree qualified
• Min.2 - 4 years in Oil and Gas or Petrochemical experience in Logistic (preferable).
• High degree of Computer literacy
• Excellent communication and coordination
• Good knowledge about trade terms and local formalities related institution BKPM/MIGAS/CUSTOMS/Trade Department
Please send your application and CV to :
PLEASE QUOTE APPLIED “POSITION TITLE” IN THE “SUBJECT” LINE
• All applicants will be treated in confidential
• Only short-listed candidates will be invited to join our recruitment program
• All applications should mention the related discipline code