Posting date: December 23, 2015
Expiry date: January 06, 2016
PT. Tri Link Indonesia is a Global Staffing Company specializing in Executive Search, Headhunting and Recruitment Solutions.
We are seeking highly qualified candidates to fill the following positions:
1. Tool Pusher
- Ensure the safe, economical and efficient performance of drilling, well completion and work over activities in accordance with statory legislation, client programs, Saipem procedures and contractual requirements.
2. Tour Pusher
- Assist the Tool Pusher in carrying out the drilling, well completion, work over program by coordinating the crew’s activities as well as attending the work organization, ensuring the respect of the operative safety rules.
- Carry out drilling operations ensuring the respect of plan and operative safety rules
4. Rig Mechanic
- Ensure the correct operation of machineries within the drilling area through co-ordination of maintenance personnel in compliance with superior instructions, ensuring the respect of quality and HSE procedures and practices.
5. Rig Electrician
- Properly maintain, in accordance with Chief Electrician, electrical systems, switchboard, related electrical equipment, SCR control system, EO-systems, and electrical instrumentation including high/low voltage and DC systems/
6. Turner (Machinist/Machine Operator)
7. Barge Supervision
- Have professional experience in Supervisor Construction or vessel captain as high as ANT 3 as minimum, with minimum 3 years experience;
- Have minimum Bachelor’s degree (S1) in Marine Engineering, Naval Architect or Mariners (nautical or machinery);
- Familiar with safety and environment of O&G industry, able to coordinate with contractor’s personnel and other parties within COMPANY.
8. Offshore and Diving Specialist
- Have minimum Bachelor’s Degree (s1 or equivalent) in Engineering;
- Minimum fifteen (15) years of experience in professional diving and/or ROV operation in O&G industries;
- Experienced in performing diving and ROV qualification audit;
- Hold IMCA (Saturation) Diving Supervisor certificate;
- Posses comprehensive understanding the application of International Diving Procedures, particularly IMCA standard and Oil and Gas Practice (OGP);
9. Method Engineering
- Have minimum Bachelor’s Degree (s1) engineering;
- Minimum seven (7) years experience in O&G Industry;
- Familiar with ISO 9001 and ISO 10006 implementation
- Preferably have Project Control & Contract Management Background;
- Have capability to draft procedure and technical report.
- Shallhave a good knowledge of mechanical parts of the enginer. Must have good command of the English language both oral and written.
ONLY those who fulfill above requirement will be considered and contacted
CV shall be submitted ONLY in Word Format
Please send your complete CV by email to:
Quote the POSITION TITLE you are applying for in the “Subject” line.
Applicants need only send their CV once