Posting date: January 26, 2016
Expiry date: February 09, 2016
We are reputable Engineering, Procurement and Construction (EPC) Company especially for Oil and Gas industry is seeking high caliber candidates to fill vacancies for the following positions:
• Minimum S1 Mechanical / Chemical Engineering.
• Experience 4 years and more in engineering work Oil & Gas, petrochemical, chemical and industrial project as combustion engineer.
• Having knowledge and experience in Project execution plan, reviewing ITB, prepare data sheet, specification, requisitioning, technical bid clarification/evaluations of vendor proposal, engineering coordination between vendors and related interdisciplinary, review and control of vendors deliverables.
Have experience in handling several combustion equipment, such as flare, hot oil heater, boiler, and incinerator.
General Qualification :
• Excellent command at oral and written English
• Computer literate (MS Office, MS Project and related software)
• Have strong leadership, aggressive attitude and team building work mindset.
• Good healthy
• Graduate from English Literature (Bachelor Degree) or Secretarial
• Fresh graduate are welcome to apply
• Excellent command in English (oral and written)
• Having a very good knowledge of Microsoft Office (Ms Excel & Ms Word)
• Having capability to handle filling, administration, expeditor capability will be preferable.
• The candidate shall has self motivated, talented, hard working, team building work mindset, and goal oriented.
• Good personality and appearance.
• Have TOEIC score 700 is preferred.
Please send your application and CV to :
Please quote applied POSITION TITLE in the “subject” line
• All applicants will be treated in confidential
• Only short-listed candidates will be invited to join our recruitment program
• All applications should mention the related discipline code