Posting date: January 29, 2016
Expiry date: February 12, 2016
PT Petrosea Tbk. is a multi-disciplinary mining, infrastructure and oil & gas services Company with a track record of achievement in Indonesia since 1972. Drawing on rich and varied years of experience throughout the Indonesian archipelago, Petrosea is now recognized as one of Indonesia’s leading contractors.
We provide services for the oil and gas industry in Indonesia through our Petrosea Offshore Supply Base (POSB) deep-water supply base that consistently delivers international standard and cost-effective services to all of our clients. Supported by integrated engineering and construction capabilities and logistic support, whilst demonstrating absolute commitment to health, safety & environment, quality management, and ethically code of business conduct. Together with its holding company, PT Indika Energy Tbk. Petrosea is able to provide complete business solutions in the energy supply chain.
We are currently taking applicants for the following position:
(Assignment: Sebamban, South Kalimantan)
Prepare, review and monitor the implementation of contract’s scope of work and technical specifications, preparing tender documents with suitable conditions in order to ensure that company policies and procedures are followed in term of minimise any exposure to risk for company.
1. Min. Bachelor degree from Engineering
2. Min. 3 years experiences in Contract Management
3. Requires travel to Project locations as required
4. Vendor/suppliers/subcontractors meetings and visits
5. Interface with commercial/legal service providers
6. Audits investigations
7. Risk and exposure due diligence
1. Support and assist supervisor in reviewing all contracts / agreements giving input regarding the contract composition and any qualifications required in order to align terms and conditions to company’s Contracting Principles.
2. Assist supervisor in developing appropriate contractual strategies in order to maximise contract position.
3. Resolve contractual issues with the Client / Vendors, including drafting formal letters and attending negotiations of a contractual nature in order to provide logistical support to Project Managers.
4. Prepare and administer documentation of variations and claims to their scope of work and, including a running log of all contractual correspondence to settlement in order to provide contract administration support.
5. Analyse and negotiate contract in order to get through to contract settlement.
6. Monitor contract implementation to ensure that both, client and company follow the contractual requirements of the contract to ensure that company is not exposed to unnecessary costs or penalties.
(Assignment: Sebamban, South Kalimantan)
Prepare and monitor employees administration and data includes HR support for all site project employees in order to provide site project employees with appropriate HR support that comply with company’s policy and procedures.
1. Willing to work extend office hour
2. Attention to detail
3. Min. Diploma degree in any diciplines
4. Min. 2 year experience in Human Resources area
5. Able to communicate in English, min passive
6. Able to maintain confidentiality of HR documents
1. Evaluate and follow up the incoming Personnel Request Form (PRF) for sites and its mandatory requirements for pre-recruitment process in order to start the recruitment process including posting the job vacancies in media advertising if needed.
2. Establish and execute the recruitment process to ensure that the recruitment process is running systematically conform with company’s procedures.
3. Prepare, administer and documented employee’s movement from organize the schedule (for leave administration), monitor daily attendance prepare the appropriate forms, getting approval and inform the request/time sheet/PAR to payroll and portal in order to ensure employee movement are organized and well administer conform with the regulations.
4. Prepare and provide administration support for all employees such as pay slip distribution, meal & transport reimbursement distribution to ensure employee’s rights and benefit based on company’s procedures.
5. Prepare and maintain daily man power report in order to keep the current man power status updated.
6. Monitor and maintain employee’s probation period/contract completion and inform the respective supervisor/manager in order to process the contract completed/extended or probation completed/failed before the probation /contract date is expired.
Provide assistance to the EPM BL HSE Manager in day to day activities and achieve the HSE objectives of the project in accordance with Petrosea’s Policies and Procedures.
1. Min. Diploma degree (preferable from Occupational HSE / K3)
2. Min. 1 year experience in HSE
3. Willing to work extended hours to meet the objectives.
4. Sometimes required to work extended hours in the event of an emergency and as ordered by HSE Manager.
1) Assisting HSE Manager in developing and summarizing monthly HSE report for HSE Manager and Corporate HSE Manager.
2) Assist HSE Manager in day to day HSE activities
3) Analyse causes of incidents happened at Petrosea Project, Hazob register, inspections, etc. to be served in statistical form
4) Monitor status outstanding actions of Hazob, incidents recommendations, inspections/audit and remind sites the status
5) Prepare Project HSE activity schedule and remind for execution
6) Advise and assist project team as required
7) Input Hazob reported, inspections, minutes of HSE meetings, inductions record, PPE issue and register, and other HSE activities into Data base
8) Maintain project HSE data / files both hard and electronic files
9) Participate in HSE meetings, inspections and other HSE activities
10) Keep a good housekeeping around working area
11) Liaise with HSE officer to make sure chemicals stored and used have MSDS and update it
12) Promote Health, Safety and Environment target to employees. Zero harm to people, community and Environment.
13) Keep personnel condition is always fit to do the job
14) Other activities as required by HSE Manager
(Assignment: Timika, Papua)
Manages and ensure all costs relating to building and civil engineering projects, from the initial calculations to the final figures. Seek to minimize the costs of a project and enhance value for money, while still achieving the required standards and quality
1. Min Bachelor Degree in Engineering, preferable in civil engineering
2. Min. 3 years experiences as a quantity surveyor or related with commercial/project cost controller/cost planner in Engineer Project Management support to mining business
3. Good knowledge of construction methods and materials
4. May be required to work flexible hours to suit Project requirements
5. Good communication & negotiation skill, budget handling skill
6. Willing to be placed in all project
1. Preparing tender and contract documents, including bills of quantities with the relevant parties (ex: architect or client)
2. Identifying, analyzing and developing responses to commercial risks, performing risk, value management and cost control
3. Undertaking cost analysis for repair and maintenance project work
4. Assisting in establishing a client’s requirements and undertaking feasibility studies
5. Providing advice on contractual claims and procurement strategy to resolve disputes between clients, designers and building contractors
6. Analyzing outcomes and create detailed progress reports
7. Maintain and implementing HSE programs including Environmental Management System to ensure the effectiveness of the programs conform to official standard and requirements.
Responsible in monitor, control, and maintaining data and information in CMMS and Asset Management. Portal keeping update and accurate. Optimizing CMMS feature function which meet with Asset Management Operation Requirement
1. Minimum Bachelor Degree in engineering or D3/D4 Mechanical
2. Minimum 3 year experiences for asset management operations
3. Strong knowledge and concept for Asset Management Operation
4. Experience as CMMS/EAM Administrator
5. Experience/Familiar using EAM / CMMS program, Infor EAM most preferred
6. Strong knowledge and concept for Asset Management Operation
7. Good English (Verbal and Written)
8. Excellent Computer Skill
9. Willing to work in Jakarta with some travel to project/sites in remote areas
1. Maintaining and updating specially for Asset data, preventive maintenance interval and cost data, statistic ,
2. Documented and follow up Issue/case and request from asset management end user related with CMMS/EAM
3. Investigating and troubleshoot of incorrect information produced by CMMS/EAM and suggested solution
4. Documented and updated all business process and work instruction related with CMMS/EAM and Asset Management Operation
5. Providing CMMS/EAM plan and training program for Asset Management Personnel and end User
6. Communicated or assist the superior to Asset Management Personnel and end user any changes and new updated for CMMS/AEM specially related with Asset Management Operation
7. Managed and updated Asset management information on company portal
8. Contain Design of Asset Management Portal in order to support Asset Management Operation
9. Liaise with ICT in maintaining portal and support software
10. Assist User in accessing to Portal
Please send detailed resume including recent photograph, to show your interest for this position, and quoting in email to
in Microsoft Word or PDF format with a file size not more than 350kb, not later than 10 February 2016.