Freelance Welder (Danforth Marine Services Sdn Bhd) – Bintulu
Require for Freelance Welder/Fitter and Rigger Candidate for Oil and Gas Industry
– Experience candidate who have been involved in Trenching works, Dredging, Pipeline or any related works in Oil and Gas Industry
– Have a valid certificate (BOSIET, OGSP, Medical Check Up ) -Compulsory
• Should have extensive experience in the erection of piping, static and rotary equipments for oil and gas industries
• Should be fully familiar with the various lifting equipments i.e., Cranes, Derricks.
• Experience in heavy lifts and plant maintenance shutdown will be an advantage.
• Should be able to carry out rigging work independently.
• Knowledge of safety in rigging and scaffolding is desired. Offshore experience will be given preference.
• Have certificate of ‘Basic Rigging and Slinging’ from any Safety Training Center.Welder:
• Candidate must possess at least a Primary/Secondary School/SPM/STPM/Professional Certificate (such as MARA, IKM, Youth Development Centre)/Diploma in Engineering (Metal Fabrication/Tool & Die/Welding), Engineering (Petroleum/Oil/Gas), Engineering (Industrial) or equivalent.
How to Apply
Interested candidates are invited to send your application with UPDATED curriculum vitae, recent passport-size photo, relevant certificates, current & expected salaries to the following email: