Air Energi; 5 positions
Posting date: May 22, 2015
Expiry date: June 05, 2015
With over 30 years’ experience, Air Energi are the premier supplier of trusted expertise to the oil and gas industry. Headquartered in Manchester UK, Air Energi has regional hubs in Houston, Doha, Singapore and Brisbane.
We have offices in 35 locations worldwide, experience of supply for 50 countries worldwide, and through our company values: Safe, knowledgeable, innovative, passionate, inclusive, and pragmatism, WE DELIVER, each and every time.
Currently we are seeking qualified candidates for below positions:
1. Mechanical Engineer : 10 Engineers – Local
• Engineering degree, piping or mechanical
• Experience min. 5-7 years in Mechanical work (prefer O&G project experience)
• Knowledge about the mechanical packages installation, Mechanical completion activities, supervision, engineering documentation knowhow (like understand the Data Sheets, Drawings ,etc).
• Duration of Contract : 4 Months
2. Mechanical Supervisor : 5 Persons – Local
• Experience in Mechanical engineering supervision activity atleast 5 years as supervisor and atleast 10-12 years’ experience in total.
• Experience in O & G Projects within the country (atleast).
• Should have a good leadership quality & also should be able to work in a team
• Should understand the engineering documentations and shall also have a good knowhow of English language.
• Duration of Contract : 4 Months
3. Piping Supervisors
4. Electrical Commissioning (Location – Jawa Timur, Indonesia) Supervisor & Technician
Supervisor & Technician Job Requirements – Candidates CV’s should be able to demonstrate a background in most or all of the following
• Understand & Adhere to Commissioning HSE requirements and be fully conversant with Permit to Work Systems and Isolation Procedures
• Understand and be familiar with Single Line Diagrams, Block Diagrams, Wiring Diagrams and Schematic Diagrams.
• Function testing of Motor Control Centres and carry out commissioning activities of electrical equipment, such as Generators and associated equipment, UPS Systems, LV Switchboards, Lighting circuits etc
• Previous experience on Commissioning of Gas Turbine Generators (GTG) and/or High Voltage Electrical Distribution and/or Relay Testing would be a distinct advantage
• Understand and participate in Mechanical Completion acceptance / handover requirements as per client Procedures
• Carry out commissioning systems ensuring completion of Commissioning Procedures and all associated check sheets.
• Be familiar with ATEX and Hazardous Area equipment.
• Liaise with Electrical Commissioning Leads advising of any problems and / or items of concern relating to the scope of work.
• High Standard of English Required (Written & Verbal)
5. Mechanical Piping HVAC (Location – Jawa Timur, Indonesia) Supervisor & Technician
• 5 years of experience as Commissioning Supervisor
• 15 years of experience in Instrumentation Discipline
• Good interpersonal skills for interfacing with all discipline personnel
• Knowledge of Mechanical Equipment/systems and their interaction with other systems
• Ability to read P&ID’s, Schematics and Layout plans
• Good understanding of the completions/certification documentation process
• Competent IT skills are necessary for the use of Microsoft Office software.
• Able to speak English
If you have the required experience and would like the opportunity to join with us, please email your application to email address below with Position as a Subject: