PT YTL Jawa Timur; Plant Operator
Posting date: May 22, 2015
Expiry date: June 05, 2015
PT. YTL JAWA TIMUR
PAITON II POWER STATION
REQUIRES A PROFESSIONAL EMPLOYEE
Under Indonesia’s private power program, PT. YTL Jawa Timur operates and maintains this 2 x 610 MW Coal-fired Power Station. The station is located at Paiton, Probolinggo District of East Java, 141 km southeast of Surabaya.
We currently have a vacancy for the following:
The Plant Operator is responsible for carrying out operations activities on the plant and equipment as instructed by staff in Central Control Room
Candidates for this should possess minimum qualifications and competencies as follows:
- Age 26 years old maximum.
- We require motivated technical staff with minimum 3 years Diploma (D3) education majoring in Mechanical background (preferably Mechanical Energy Conversion). Minimum GPA 3 scale 4 from reputable university (Please enclosed academic transcript).
- Having 3 years technical job experiences, in heavy industry or Coal fired Power Plant will be preferable.
- Willing to work on 3 shift cycle.
- Having ability to maintain good housekeeping within their area of activity.
- Having knowledge of safety management and actively participate in the Company safety procedures and practices.
- High motivation, self starter and capable to work under pressure.
- Be able to read and speak basic English.
- Having good health physical condition
Remuneration and benefits will be comparable with the best in this industrial sector. Please send a fully detailed CV (including copies of Graduation Certificate and Transcript), not later than 05 JUNE 2015.
PT. YTL JAWA TIMUR
Tromol Pos No 36
Probolinggo, Jawa Timur
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Your CV will be kept in strict confidence
Please include a contact telephone number and recent photograph.