Puma Energy International is a rapidly expanding, midstream and downstream oil company operating in 32 countries worldwide. Headquartered in Geneva (Switzerland) with regional offices in Johannesburg (South Africa), San Juan (Puerto Rico) and Singapore, we are a responsible supplier and storage facilitator of high-quality petroleum products and one of the largest independent fuel storage operators.
Indonesia is one of our key market: our focus is on long-term investments and lasting relationships. We are continuously strengthening our capabilities with investment in high quality infrastructure. To achieve our vision and mission together with our great team, we invite talented individual who seek for challenges to join our company.
The position is for contract employment. Candidates must be fluent in English and Bahasa Indonesia.
Area Operation Manager
Responsible for leading and guiding all terminal superintendents, HSSE supervisors and all other employees in the terminals in safe, efficient, reliable and incident-free operations. Maintain control of the principle operational parameters.
1. Responsible in ensuring that all standard company process and procedures are strictly followed by every employee in the terminal.
2. Accountable in the performance of each terminal in maintaining the quality and quantity of products inside the terminal; Operating and Receiving gains/losses are within acceptable limits; resolves issues on product quality and gains/losses.
3. Responsible/monitors that the terminals operate within the approved Capex and Opex Budget; continuously drive for cost reduction and improving the level of service; coordinates with Engineering in monitoring and completion of Capex and major Opex projects; that projects are delivered on specs and on-time; recommends improvements in the terminal.
4. Responsible/ensures that requirements and policies regarding HSSE (Health, Safety, Security, Environment) are in-place and strictly followed; ensures continuous education and improvement of HSSE performance in each terminal; monitors the development of programs and schedule seminars/training/exercise to all employees in the terminal.
5. Ensures that the terminal meets or exceeds the expectations of all customers; fast and accurate order taking, on-time delivery with the right quantity and on-spec product.
6. Conduct walkabout in the terminal with Terminal Superintendent, HSSE Supervisors and terminal operations to identify what needs improvement and best practice in-place; recommend actions for items that need improvements and disseminate best practice to other terminals.
7. Take account of regulatory documentation required by local law and be the main point of contact with the local ministries:
-Assurance of Vehicles policy compliance including vehicle repairs, purchases and sales.
-Approval of equipment and services purchases.
- Answer Ministry claims and requests.
-Assure Ministry export permits for the company supplier.
- Effective negotiation skills.
- Be a confident presenter able to communicate with a large range of audience types.
- Attention to Detail.
- Planning and Organizational skills.
- Team player, leader and decision maker.
1. At least 5 years experience as a Manager in a major Liquid Petroleum Terminal
2. Managing terminal engineering projects would be an advantage.
3. Mechanical or Industrial Engineering degree.
4. Post graduate degree in strategic, operational management or business administration is preferred.
5. 8-10 years of experience related to similar operations, including up to 6-7 years in a leadership role managing or supervising personnel.
Responsible for launching the Puma brand (which will involve some brand switches) across the territory at Retail Stations, depots and terminals. Design, Construction and Supervision of various petroleum projects. Ensuring timely and satisfactory completion of plans and specifications.
1. Produce, agree and manage, with all relevant parties, a realistic design program and information required schedule to satisfy design, procurement and construction requirements.
2. Be responsible for the communication between the lenders and their technical advisors and the project team. Be responsible and follow up on the budget of the project
3. Coordinate project execution activities to ensure that projects are implemented within budget and schedule
4. Ensure compliance of codes, standards, regulation and practices applicable to the design and construction (e.g API, ASME, ANSI, AGA, ISA, etc) including HSE and environmental compliance
• Getting things done
• Strong interpersonal skills
• Project Management Skills
• Team player
• Value for money approach
• Flexible and pragmatic
1. Undergraduate University Degree in Marketing or related field. Post Graduate degree in Marketing, Business Administration, or International Trade is preferred
2. Min 8 years of proven experience and working knowledge of all components of direct retail and distribution business, marketing, planning and sales management.
3. Experience with construction, upgrading and renovation of petrol stations
4. Negotiating with suppliers and 3rd party contractors to execute the brand visual manifestation
5. Network planning of petrol stations
6. Project management of similar brand switch programs with other oil companies
7. Project management to manage and execute projects on time and within budget
8. Successful track record in achieving tasks and managing and influencing people
Candidates must be fluent in English
Qualified candidate should submit an application letter together with comprehensive curriculum vitae within 14 days, to :
Please State the Position & the Code as the email subject