Eni; 2 positions
Posting date: May 28, 2015
Expiry date: June 11, 2015
Eni is a major integrated international oil and gas company based in Italy, with interests in 85 different countries, and employs approximately 82,300 people worldwide. eni has Exploration & Production activities in Italy and other areas worldwide such as West & North Africa, US, South America, North Sea, Kazakhstan and Asia.
In Indonesia, eni Muara Bakau currently holds working interests in 14 PSCs of which 9 are as operator, mostly in Deepwater areas with an active exploration and development program. To support its progressive growth and build the organizational capability, eni Muara Bakau is inviting candidates who possess relevant education background, experience and competencies to join our Company.
To support its progressive growth and build the organizational capability, eni Muara Bakau BV is looking for qualified personnel with high motivation, initiative, and integrity to fill in the following positions:
• To manage the development project activities with focus on construction, onshore and offshore commissioning and logistic issues of new oil/gas production facilities, ensuring that onshore and offshore commissioning phase and start-up operations of Jangkrik complex project are conducted in safe, effective and efficiently manner with meeting the company target and to the satisfaction of all parties.
• To support all operation readiness activities and assurance review from initial concept through to project sanction, and possibly through project execution, ensuring that the design meets project objectives for cost, schedule, safety and environmental impact. Assure all operation aspects and risk opportunities to optimize the construction activities in the field , have been address and mitigate the risk
• Overall quality of commissioning activities definition, planning and execution
• Respect of project cost and time targets for commissioning and readiness
• Managing all pre-commissioning and commissioning activities, meeting the planned target
• Development of pre-commissioning and commissioning plan and procedures, together with discipline engineering and operation personnel
• Managing commissioning team activities
• Managing contracts relevant to the commissioning and start up vendors
• Ensuring that adequate, competent commissioning personnel are available to undertake the work
• Ensuring that all contractors are competent and fully knowledgeable of project HSEQ procedures
• Endorsing official documents, works progress certificates, handover certificates etc.
• Providing operations start up support and assistance
• Bachelor Degree in Engineering or equivalent
• Fluent in English
• At least 10 years of experience in the Oil & Gas industry in both onshore and/or offshore facilities
• At least 5 years of experience in offshore commissioning of oil/ gas field development projects
• Previous Upstream Engineering Floating Production Unit commissioning experience would be advantage
• Experienced in operation for offshore gas facilities is beneficially
Subsea Structure Fabrication & Installation Superintendent
• To support the company Development Team during Project Execution Phase in the engineering, design, fabrication and testing (performed by Contractor) of subsea structure system (Manifold, SSIV, PLET, FLET etc.), ensuring that Project requirements, industry standards and best practices for safety, reliability and cost are met;
• To ensure delivery of the subsea structure system (including connection system and related foundations) in line with the Project objectives;
• To review the specification, design and supply (performed by Contractor) of the subsea structure System (including tie in/connection system), ensuring that Project objectives, industry standards and best practices for safety, reliability and cost are met;
• To ensure the subsea structure system performance, install ability and operability;
• To ensure that the subsea structure system technical interfaces with other systems or activities of the Project are considered by the Contractor at all times;
• Perform Site visit and interfacing with the Contractor and other package (RFI and SPS package);
• To assist, if required, on the preparation of user manual and installation procedure by Contractor and assist installation campaign;
• To interface with company Project Interface Engineer to manage and expedite all the RFI Contractor interfaces with other Project Contractors;
• Follow-on the fabrication activities with supporting the Site Representative or the Inspector;
• Assure compliance of RFI Contractor with job standards and specifications for the discipline;
• Technical follow-on/troubleshooting during construction, installation, commissioning and start-up;
• Support the Offshore Work Package Leader in the engineering review and approval, expediting and inspection at Fabrication site during the fabrication and offshore installation assistance.
• Willing to be placed in our fabrication and installation contractor
• Engineering degree (mechanical/civil/ocean engineering are preferable)
• Experiences for offshore subsea structure fabrication and installation
• Not less than 10 years of working experiences in oil & gas industry
• Not less than 7 years experiences working for offshore installation
Should you are interested with the position & meet the qualifications required, please send only your latest resume (in MS Word or PDF format with size no more than 1 MB) to:
(Please mention the position title on the email subject: Apply for Commissioning Leader)
Please note that applications may not be reviewed if received after 19 June 2015. We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Please be aware that eni will never ask the applicant to pay any fee or appoint any travel agent for the selection process. All communications that ask the applicant to pay any fee or use specific travel agent are fraudulent & scam.