17 - 20 May
Ritz Carlton Mega Kuningan - Jakarta
QAFCO was founded in 1969 as a joint venture between the Government of Qatar and a number of foreign shareholders. The countrys first large-scale venture in the petrochemical sector, QAFCO was established with a view to diversify the economy and utilize the nations enormous gas reserve. After successfully implementing several expansion projects over the past three decades, the Company has evolved into a world-class fertiliser producer. QAFCO is now owned 75% by Industries Qatar (IQ) and 25% by Yara Netherland.
With a sizable annual production capacity of 3.8 million MT of ammonia and 5.6 million MT of urea from, QAFCO is now the worlds largest single-site producer of ammonia & urea and thereby made Qatar the worlds fourth largest urea producer. This enabled Qatar to be a key player in the global fertilizer market and the largest exporter of urea in the world with about 15% share of the world urea supply.
OPEN FOR WALK IN CANDIDATES
17 - 20 May at Ritz Carlton Mega Kuningan - Jakarta
1. 17-May-15 Ammonia & Urea Operator
2. 18-May-15 Warehouse Assistant & Welder
3. 19-May-15 Jr. NDT Inspector & Field Electrical Technician
4. 20-May-15 Mechanical Technician Field & Rotating Machinery
- Max 35 Years old. (36&37 will be considered dependent on
- Put the name of your Position on your CV, for walk-in
- Please explain in detail of your experience on your CV.The assessment will commence promptly at 07:30 AM. Ensure that you arrive on time and please note that the process may take up the entire day.
Please bring the references as well as a Hard copy as follows:
4 Copies of updated CV
4 Colored Passport copy (if Available)
4 Colour Photograph (4x6 passport size)
4 Copies of Highest Education, Birth Certificate, Trainings Certificates