PT Inti Brunel Teknindo; 4 positions
Posting date: May 20, 2015
Expiry date: June 03, 2015
PT. Inti Brunel Teknindo is the sole agent for Brunel Energy (www.brunel.net), provides specialist personnel to the international oil & gas, petrochemical, power generation and construction industries.
Our clients are predominantly major operating companies and international engineering or construction companies.
We have a global network with local market knowledge in 97 locations around the world.
Nationality : Indonesian
Location : Bojonegoro
Contract : 4 months
• Engineering degree, piping or mechanical
• Experience min. 5-7 years in Mechanical work (prefer O&G project experience)
• Knowledge about the mechanical packages installation, Mechanical completion activities, supervision, engineering documentation knowhow (like understand the DataSheets, Drawings,etc).
• Experience in Mechanical engineering supervision activity + 5 years as supervisor and + 10-12 years’ experience in total.
• Experience in O & G Projects within the country
• Should have a good leadership quality & also should be able to work in a team
• Should understand the engineering documentations and shall also have a good knowhow of English language.
Nationality : Indonesian
Location : Jakarta
Client : Construction Company
Head of External Relations
1. Corporate Communication
2. Government Relations and Compliance
3. Community Relation and Corporate Social Responsibility
4. Public Relations
SPECIFIC WORK ACTIVITIES
a. To devise, develop, implement and update corporate communications strategy incl. internal guidelines, briefing books, PR materials, etc.
b. To identify key issues on an ongoing basis and to develop specific communications plans where necessary.
a. To develop sustainable relationships with key Government Officers and related institutions in order to effectively channel the goals and desires of the company through clear awareness of relevant officials on company status and needs.
b. Supported by the legal department to obtain all related licenses and permits including but not limited to AMDAL, Spatial permit, Location permit, and Forestry permit (IPPKH), Construction permit, etc.
c. To support admin department in handling office routine inspections by various authorities.
a. To devise, develop, implement and update corporate social investment guidelines in view of stakeholder groups and in compliance with ESIA industry standards
b. To develop and implement strategy to build awareness and get supported from local community and NGO for the railway project
a. To devise, develop, implement and update corporate PR strategy.
b. To exclude unjustified coverage through awareness of key editors, discussion groups and decision makers with regards to company and project status.
MINIMUM POSITION REQUIREMENTS
• University degree in Law/Business Management/Communication preferably MBA
• Law / Business administration / Communication in addition to formal education
• Microsoft windows (Word, Excel and Power point)
• Fluent English
WORK RELATED EXPERIENCE
• Minimum 10 years experience with at least 6 years experience in managing teams in respected multinational company
KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS WHICH HAVE RELATION WITH DEPARTMENT FUNCTIONS
• Proven excellent networking skills
• Possesses high conceptualizations skills including excellent written and oral communication abilities both in English and Indonesian.
• High drive and motivation.
• Management skills at a senior level to achieve goals and objectives and ensure effectiveness of a group of diverse functions and teams.
• Ability to manage information flow upwards and downwards from an organizational perspective.
• Ability to demonstrate well develop decision making and problem solving techniques.
• Well rounded team management and leadership skills.
• Proven team player.
Please send your CV and related documents to: firstname.lastname@example.org. Put the “Position Title” as subject email. Only shortlisted candidate will be proceed on the next step.