KSO PEP - QEI Loyak Talang Gula; Civil Engineer
Posting date: June 01, 2015
Expiry date: June 15, 2015
Civil engineer plan, design and oversee construction and maintenance of structures, building and facilities, such as wellsite, plans site, roads, dams, irrigation projects, water and sewerage systems. Civil engineers create, improve and protect the environment in which we live.
Job Responsibilities :
• Undertaking technical and feasibility studies including site investigations for wellsite work.
• Using a range of computer packages for developing detailed designs of wellsite, road and water system.
• Undertaking complex and repetitive calculations.
• Liaising with clients and a variety of professionals specially petroleum engineer and Geological & Geophysical.
• Compiling job specs and supervising tendering procedures.
• Resolving design and development problems.
• Managing budgets and project resources.
• Scheduling material and equipment purchases and deliveries.
• Making sure the project complies with legal and Health, Safety and Enviroment (HSE) requirements.
Qualification : University engineering degree in civil engineer.
• Design, plan and oversee construction of wellsite, roads and water system on oil field.
• Design and wellsite construction and road.
• Road construction knowledge and skill.
• Based oil and gas production facilities and drilling activities.
• Good record keeping.
• Project preparation and monitoring.
• Strategic thinking.
• Strong technical atitude.
• Execellent written and verbal communication skills in English.
• Strong work ethic.
• Attentive to detail.
• Positive initiative.
Please send your application letter, CV, and all supporting documents no later than 2 (two) weeks after this ads to :
firstname.lastname@example.org; and email@example.com;
(max. 100 kb)
Please write the position applied in your Email Subject. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.