Posting date: June 08, 2015
Expiry date: June 21, 2015
G-Resources is an Asia-Pacific gold company, based and listed in Hong Kong, and is operating the Martabe Gold Mine in North Sumatera. The open cut mine, with an average strip ratio of less than 1.4:1, and a conventional processing circuit incorporating jaw crushing, SAG and ball milling and CIL, processes in excess of 4.5mtpa to produce greater than 250,000 ounces of gold and 3 million ounces of silver annually. The Martabe Gold Mine is striving to maintain an excellent track record in responsible mining practices, and clear commitment to compliance to mining regulations as well as developing and managing mining activities with the involvement of local communities.
To strengthen the existing management team and to ensure the achievement of the company objectives, the Martabe Gold Mine is looking for candidate to fill the role:
MECHANICAL MAINTENANCE COORDINATOR (PRO 0637)
This position will be based at Martabe site and Processing Department, working on schedule 4 weeks on; 2 weeks off and reports directly to Mechanical Superintendent and Mechanical Coordinator.
The role of the Mechanical Maintenance Coordinator is responsible to :
• Provide mechanical departmental support for the Mechanical Superintendent and the Senior Coordinator with daily, weekly and monthly tasks.
• Provide mechanical departmental support in guidance for PM inspection and development.
• Provide Input into the development of SOP’s
• Provide guidance and support for the mechanical supervisors to help develop their skills.
• Coordinate supervisory resources to ensure that the weekly work plans are safely executed with a high level of compliance to the weekly work plans
• Review the weekly maintenance plans in conjunction with the supervisors to prioritizing plant requirements
• Ensure effective communication is maintained between the supervisory teams across operations and maintenance departments.
• Identify areas for development with Training Needs Analysis.
• Provide safety guidance and work place inspections identifying areas for improvements to be a solid safety culture.
• Identify opportunities within the process plant to improve the efficiency of these areas.
Candidates for this role would be expected to have the following qualifications and experience:
1. Graduation from a recognised TAFE or Technical collage obtaining an Engineering trade qualification
2. 5 years or more in supervisory roles or higher in a mineral processing plant
3. Over 7 years experience in the mechanical industry.
4. Frontline Leadership qualifications.
5. Proficient in the use of CMMS (PRONTO)
6. Thorough knowledge of technical skills development in a developing country, training techniques, standards, equipment, tools used in the mechanical engineering trades.
7. Thorough knowledge of occupational health and safety within the mineral processing industry.
8. Effective skills to be able to develop a national workforce in the correct maintenance, installation, alignment and fault finding of mechanical plant in a mineral processing environment.
9. A good understanding on the mechanical workings and maintenance of material handling, crushing, grinding and commutation circuits, pumping and pipeline systems
10. Capable of supervising a workforce of national maintenance personnel in the execution of planned and breakdown work on a daily, weekly and monthly basis.
11. Superior work ethic, be able to effectively communicate with all staff and display a high degree of respect to the local people and their culture
12. Computer literate with Microsoft Excel, Word, Power Point, Outlook and Internet.
13. Proficient in English skills both written and spoken
14. Preferably those who have External Leadership and Senior First-Aid qualifications, Slewing and non–slewing crane licences, Cert IV in Training & Assessing and CIL gold plant experience.
If you believe, you possess the skills, qualification and experience to fill in the position, please send in your CV complete with your latest photograph by quoting the position title & code on the email subject, no later than June 21th, 2015 to:
Human Resources Department – PT Agincourt Resources
Female applicants are welcome to apply; only shortlisted candidates will be notified for further process. For more information on G-Resources and the Martabe Gold Mine please visit www.g-resources.com