Posting date: June 26, 2015
Expiry date: July 10, 2015
PT KALTIM PRIMA COAL (PT KPC)
01. Engineer – Environmental
A vacancy exists within Environment Department. Those who are interested in and meet the requirement for this position are invited to apply.
Key elements of the position include:
• Plan of environmental sampling (water quality, air quality, etc.) refers to the scheduled approved by Department and liaise of with Supervisor Environmental Field so the field sampling will be effective and efficient.
• Provide Operation Department with the Technical advice options related with the anomalous data monitoring result.
• Support technical concern to maintain best practice Environmental Management.
• Actively participated in the making of Environmental Risk Assessment appears in Operation Area.
• Collect and manage data and information from other departments/divisions at KPC to prepare internal and external reports to the government (quarterly RKL/RPL report, RKTTL, etc.
• Prepare and produce all relevant documents and reports to the government on time and ensure that all relevant data refer to AMDAL is reported.
• Identify required data and information for new and renewal environmental permits according to government regulations, to prepare document for permitting process.
• Work with government and relevant persons within KPC for field inspection and verification.
• Demonstrate and encourage conformity to and implementation of KPC HSE policies, rules and regulations.
• Graduate from Environmental Engineering with at least 3 year experience in Environmental Management. Having an experience working in mining environment is Preferable.
• Understanding of government regulations on environmental managements.
• Adequate experience in Environmental Monitoring and Management in the field related to AMDAL.
• Ability to handle multiple tasks at one time as well as to make quick decision when required as indicated by the operational constraints and to communicate with the higher authorities within the company structure.
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills (oral and written) both in the Indonesian Language and English Language.
• Good Computer skills to operate standard MS-Office.
02. Supervisor – Project (Electrical)
A vacancy exists within Infrastructure & Support Project Department. Those who are interested in and meet the requirement for this position are invited to apply.
Key elements of the position include:
• Supervise project activities base on Scope of Work, Technical Specification, Bill of Quantity, Monitoring Project Activities Time Schedule, Quality, Quantity, Create conceptual and detail strategy for Electrical design and supervision activities Electrical works and other facilities using Standard, design criteria and practical judgment.
• Create conceptual and Strategy for Electrical building maintenance design using maintenance criteria and practical judgment.
• Support Procurement in preparing Invitation to Bid for Contractors (prepare Scope of Work and Specification, Bill of Quantity, Design Drawing, Time Schedule and conduct Technical Evaluation Assessment) to find the best Contractor for the project and maintenance work.
• Ensure HSE application in line with KPC regulation, conduct problem investigations which are identified in the areas and support the investigation with relevant data in building construction and maintenance. Results, conclusions and recommendations should be presented in a formal written report to the Superintendent.
• Monitoring construction activity for Civil Structural Project and Maintenance Works and prepare Bill of Quantity for Capital Expenditure Application’s draft.
• Graduate from Electrical Engineering.
• Have good Electrical design analysis skills and must be able to check design results in at least in two different ways, with minimum 3 year experience.
• Ability to write clear, concise, relevant reports – usually with detailed recommendations. Ideally these reports should be in English language.
• Well-developed written and oral communication skills, both in Bahasa Indonesia and English, to liaise with KPC personnel.
• Ability to make effective use of Electrical Software.
• Having a good knowledge of KPC’s HSE policies (or equivalent), procedures and standards.
Please send your application with a comprehensive CV (include Salary Expectation) and a recent photograph, within 2 weeks after this advertising published with email address:
PT KALTIM PRIMA COAL
PO BOX 620 Balikpapan 76106 Kalimantan Timur
Or Email: Recruitment@kpc.co.id
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted for further selection process