Posting date: June 08, 2015
Expiry date: June 22, 2015
HR & Office Manager
A Successful Oil and Gas Group of Companies based in Indonesia are looking for a highly enthusiastic and motivated individual to join us on a full time basis. PT Ponco Oilfield Supplies and Services have been in business for 43 years in the supplies and services to the upstream Oil and Gas sector. Working with the directors, and other team members, you will be responsible for the design and implementation of a group wide HR strategy along with all day to day HR and Office Management, including:
* Overseeing company compliance
* Holding responsibility for drawing up and maintaining all HR policies and procedures
* Performance monitoring, reviews, appraisals, and general welfare and happiness of existing staff
* Processing holiday requests and sick day notifications
* Designing and implementing a new and revised HR handbook.
* Designing JD’s and KPI’s for the staff and monitoring the performance and execution of it.
* Providing HR advice to Directors and Managers
* Dealing with grievances and implementing disciplinary procedures
* Advising on pay and other remuneration issues, including promotion and benefits.
* Ensure all HR operational, administration and payroll tasks are fulfilled in quality and timely, data management in line with retention policy;
* Evaluate all procedures and guidelines, prepare proposals, suggestions, prepare strategy and execute action plans to ensure continuous improvement and effectiveness
* Manage HR day to day activities at the office by creating a motivational environment and maintaining development of staff;
* Prepare regular and ad hoc reports and statistics based on local management, headquarter and other needs; prepare, follow and evaluate the budget, responsible for HR cost controlling;
* Organizing company conferences, coaching from external sources and outbound activities.
* Managing and accounting for office supplies and general office management.
To apply for this role you MUST have the following:
* A Degree in HR, Business Management or Psychology.
* A least 5 years of experience in HR at advisory level. (Oil and Gas experience is an Asset)
* Excellent organization and communication skills
* English language written and spoken is a must.
* Strong knowledge and experience of employment law
* Have solid Office Management or HR Management experience
* Intermediary user of MS Office (Word, Excel & PowerPoint). Knowledge of Payroll and Accounting packages will be an asset
* Be a self-starter, pro-active and ability to make decisions without supervision
* Tact, discretion and adherence to the principles of confidentiality
To apply, please send your CV and cover letter to
Please note that due to the high volume of responses ONLY successful candidates will be contacted.
We are currently expanding our offshore crews and are looking for the following persons to fill the vacancies of:
1. Driller & Assistant
4. Asst. Electrician
5. Asst. Mechanic
7. Radio Operator
8. Deck Foreman
9. Crane Operator
To apply, please send your CV, cover letter and copies of certifications to