Posting date: June 27, 2015
Expiry date: July 11, 2015
PT. PETRO BANGUN ENGINEERING is oil Services Company, which is located at South Jakarta – TB Simatupang. Now PBE needs a human resource as:
Duties & Responsibilities:
• Supervise drilling or fishing crew and actually rigup assemblies to run a fishing tool operation.
• Supervise the tool preparation activities and operation of all fishing equipment.
• Liaise with/supervise the onsite rig crew, to ensure correct equipment handling during operation, supervise crew where applicable.
• Performing all work activities in laydown of the fishing tools bottom hole assembly when out of the hole.
• Review programs and select equipment to make sure tools are compatible for operational needs.
• Provide technical and operational support at rig site.
• Direct drilling crew during installation of downhole equipment.
• Ensure that fishing, milling and drilling operations fulfil company guidelines.
• Responsible for compiling and analysing of reports on technical operations and advising on corrective actions.
• Maintain accurate paperwork of tools run in the hole.
• Advise on the proper procedures to perform a fishing operation and provide instruction on proper procedures.
• Plan, troubleshoot and advise on technical issues of specialist tools ensuring best practices.
• Liaise and advise in respect of all aspects of operations.
• Demonstrate through assessment and internal interactions, full understanding of equipment, systems and functionality, hydraulics and downhole calculations.
• Provide recommendations, procedures and drawings of related fishing operations.
• Obtain and provide all reports, charts, checklists and related information prior to leaving the rig site.
• Possess comprehensive understanding of downhole environment in open hole and cased hole situations.
• Provide technical support to departments to share experience and subject matter knowledge base, training and development, research and engineering.
• Handles special projects related to fishing operations as assigned.
• Perform all work associated with rig site fishing operations.
• Minimum D3 graduate (preferred), but if you are high school graduates but have lots of experience, you are very welcome.
• Seven (7) years drilling experience with a minimum five (5) years of experience as fishing engineer (Dedicated Fishing Engineer)
• Must be competent in drilling and fishing operations. Must have demonstrated a good knowledge of rig systems and drilling operations, well services operations and/or well completions along with a full understanding of down hole hydraulics and the ability to perform calculations related to the above.
• Knowledge of drilling operations and cased hole completions.
• Comprehensive knowledge of operation of drilling and work over rigs.
• Must have excellent communication skills and abide by all safety requirements.
• Strong leadership and decision making skills.
• Written and Spoken English
Please send your application & CV via e-mail to: