Posting date: October 11, 2015
Expiry date: October 25, 2015
G-Resources is an Asia-Pacific gold company, based and listed in Hong Kong, and is operating the Martabe Gold Mine in North Sumatera. The open cut mine, with an average strip ratio of less than 1.4:1, and a conventional processing circuit incorporating jaw crushing, SAG and ball milling and CIL, processes in excess of 4.5mtpa to produce greater than 250,000 ounces of gold and 3 million ounces of silver annually. The Martabe Gold Mine is striving to maintain an excellent track record in responsible mining practices, and clear commitment to compliance to mining regulations as well as developing and managing mining activities with the involvement of local communities.
To strengthen the existing management team and to ensure the achievement of the company objectives, the Martabe Gold Mine is looking for candidate to fill the role:
MECHANICAL SPECIALIST REBUILD SUPERVISOR (PRO 1059)
This position will be based at Martabe site and reports directly to Senior Mechanical Coordinator.
This position is for Fixed plant within the Process plant. No Mobile work is involved.
This position would be responsible to provide hands-on support for the Mechanical Tradesmen, so as to ensure that all the rebuild maintenance components, modifications, servicing and installation activities carried out by the Rebuild mechanical maintenance team are performed in a professional, safe, diligent, timely, cost efficient and cost effective manner, whilst taking into consideration the priority requirements of the Process Plants and associated infrastructures mechanical plant, equipment & apparatus being attended to.
This role is for a specialist who has rebuild experience in process plant mechanical items such as gear boxes, pumps, valves, fabrication and welding components, machining skills to eliminate rework in the mechanical departments.
Candidates for this role would be expected to have the following qualifications and experience:
1. Graduated from Polytechnic / Technical training institute or approved Apprenticeship with Mechanical (Fitter / Welder / Boilermaker) qualifications.
2. Minimum 10 years relevant mineral processing plant experience with Crushing, Grinding equipment and minimum of 5 years at a supervisory level within the mining sector.
3. Familiar with crushers, gearboxes, pumps, valves and workshop equipment.
4. Experience within a rebuild workshop environment.
5. Must have an excellent understanding of the English language and be able to communicate both written and spoken.
6. Ability to plan and supervise the work of others based on PM schedules, shutdown and breakdown requirements on a shift, daily and weekly basis.
7. Possess a valid recognised Drivers licence.
8. Must be able to interpret mechanical engineering drawings and communicate to other tradesmen.
9. Ability to develop Safe Working Procedures and demonstrate these to subordinates.
10. Ability to estimate the amounts of labour, materials, and equipment required for tasks / projects.
11. Computer literacy with Microsoft Excel, Word, Power Point, Outlook and Internet.
12. There is No Mobile plant work within this role.
It is critical that the successful candidates want to be a part of the G-Resources TEAM culture where working together adds value and benefits to all involved.
If you believe, you possess the skills, qualification and experience to fill in the position, please send in your CV complete with your latest photograph by quoting the position title & code on the email subject, no later than Oct 19, 2015 to:
Human Resources Department – PT Agincourt Resources
Female applicants are welcome to apply; only shortlisted candidates will be notified for further process. For more information on G-Resources and the Martabe Gold Mine please visit www.g-resources.com.