Posting date: October 19, 2015
Expiry date: November 02, 2015
PT. Tri Link Indonesia is a Global Staffing Company specializing in Executive Search, Headhunting and Recruitment Solutions.
We are seeking highly qualified candidates to fill the following positions:
1. Recruitment Manager
- Bachelor Degree of Technical Engineering
- Having experience in Oil and Gas Industries Minimum 10 years. Previous exposure and familiarization with Recruitment and Selection will be an advantage
- Familiar with Quality Management System ISO 9001 : 2008 & HSE Management System
- Excellent in English communication both oral and writing.
- Having competences in Leading a Team, managing conflict and providing management report
- Excellent on analytical skills and perseverance
- Having capabilities on problem solving and thinking out of the box
- Willingness to work in a fast paced demanding environment
- Having capabilities to deal with external parties
- Having strong drive to win in a competitive environment
2. Junior Payroll
- Candidate must prosses at least Bachelor’s Degree in Finance Management / Business Management / any field
- 1 year experience in related field, fresh graduates are welcome to apply
- Has an excellent English Skill (Speaking, Writing & Reading)
- Good understanding in using Microsoft Office Applications.
- Pro-active and flexible approach to problem solving and job responsibilities
- Hard worker, honestly, fast leaner, and ability to work in team and/or independently
3. HSE Coordinator
- 10 years Experiences
- Experiences in preparing all related permits required for HSE in Drilling Activities including Environmental Impact Assessment
- Experiences in creating ERP
- Experiences in creating HSE Procedures in Oil & Gas especially for Drilling & Workover activities
- Fluent in English (written & orally)
4. Contract Engineer
- PTK 007 equivalent
- 25-45years of old
- Knowledge of MS Project or Primavera; Tendering; Budgeting; AFE; Microsoft Office
- Experiences in Oil & Gas, Drilling – Workover
- Contracts & Tenders Experiences
- Fluent in English (written & orally)
- 5 to 10 years Experience Oil and gas Company
5. Technical Trainer Rigging & Lifting
1. Communication Skills
2. Knowledge of the main types of hand power equipment (electric and pneumatic)
3. Awareness of Hazards and Basic Control Measures.
4. Inspection and Maintenance of tools.
5. Work Preparatons and Set Up Equipment.
6. Power Tools Inspection and testing prior to use.
7. Tools Handling during Operation and stooring
8. Gas Cylinder transfer and replacement, including the set up workingplace and equipement inspection
9. Setup workplace for grinding work
10. Grinder inspection and testing
11. Handling equipment during operation and not operation
1. Deliver Technical Training (Including HSE Hazards and safe working practice description) thru a combination of theory and practice, concerning: safe painting and blasting operations, Safe welding Grinding and Cutting Operations, Fit-Up operations with hydraulic Jacks.
2. The candidate shall have good communication skills, on top of his technical knowledge. Only Senior candidate with significant working exp shall apply.
6. Chief Mechanic
Institutionally Training courses
- Basic Offshore Safety Induction And Emergency Training (OPITO)
- Offshore Fire / Emergency And Response Team Member (OPITO)
Onboard Training courses
- Permit to work
- Hearing Conservation
- Housekeeping / Slip, Trips & Falls
- Duty of care
- Hazard Identification
- Manual Handling
- Safety Job Analysis
- Occupational Skin Disease
- Safe Lifting Operations
- Hand Injury Prevention
- Team Leader
7. Piping Supervisor
8. QA/QC Structure Supervisor
9. QC Welding NDT Supervisor
Below are the conditions for positions No. 7,8,9.
1. Should have International Company Experience
2. Should be extremely well spoken in English
3. Should have Fabrication Yard Experience
4. Should have LNG Project experience
5. Client/Operator experience.
ONLY those who fulfill above requirement will be considered and contacted
CV shall be submitted ONLY in Word Format
Please send your complete CV by email to:
Quote the POSITION TITLE you are applying for in the “Subject” line.
Applicants need only send their CV once.