The Advertiser

Just to let you know about vacant positions in eew malaysia sdn bhd
1.QC Inspector
2.QC Engineer
3.Welding engineer
4.Welding inspector
5.QA engineer
6.Hse manager
7.Saw Welder
8.Machinist
9.logistic asst
Just email your resume to hasri_ab.latif@eew.com.my

👇👇👇

For a project in Johor, Malaysia
I'm keen to speak to
Electrical Supervisors,
E&I Inspectors,
E&I Superintendents,
HSE Admins,
HSE Supervisors,
Document Controllers (QA/QC),
Welding Inspectors,
Installation & Painting Inspectors,
Equipment/Piping Supervisors and
Civil & Steel Structure Supervisors.
Do drop me your CV to izwan.sajale@nesglobaltalent.com and I will be in touch for a confidential discussion.

Previous
Next Post »

Selamat Datang Sahabat....
Silahkan tinggalkan komentar dan saran


Out Of Topic Show Konversi KodeHide Konversi Kode Show EmoticonHide Emoticon

Thanks for your comment