FUGRO – A LEADING GLOBAL SERVICE PROVIDER PT Fugro Indonesia is a multi-discipline geotechnical and survey company in Indonesia. Being part of the world-wide Fugro Group it is a high technology company, which provides a broad range of services in the fields of onshore/offshore geotechnical, offshore marine, geophysical, positioning and construction surveying.
• Candidate to be a Certified Mechanic.
• Have experience with heavy equipment /Geotechnical Equipment
• Min. 5 year experiences in relevant field.
• To be a hands-on professional have the ability to work independently.
• Experience with Maintenance Systems of plant and capable to maintain the records.
• Proficiency in English both oral and written
• Computer literary
• Detail oriented & well organized
• Have a good knowledge in safety management systems.
• Maintenance and repair of the geotechnical equipment.
• Record keeping of equipment maintenance systems.
• Record keeping of equipment.
• Ensuring the compliance of HSE system and procedure.
• To support the workshop Coordinator and technical team in using field equipment
Remuneration will reflect the levels of experience, qualification and those rates prevailing within in the industry generally. Applications in English writing along with a current Curriculum Vitae, with current and expected salary, should be sent to :
Email : email@example.com OR Visit our Fugro website : www.fugro.com