Posting date: October 06, 2015
Expiry date: October 20, 2015
Puma Energy International is a rapidly expanding, midstream and downstream oil company operating in 32 countries worldwide. Headquartered in Geneva (Switzerland) with regional offices in Johannesburg (South Africa), San Juan (Puerto Rico) and Singapore, we are a responsible supplier and storage facilitator of high-quality petroleum products and one of the largest independent fuel storage operators.
Indonesia is one of our key market: our focus is on long-term investments and lasting relationships. We are continuously strengthening our capabilities with investment in high quality infrastructure. To achieve our vision and mission together with our great team, we invite talented individual who seek for challenges to join our company.
The position is for contract employment. Candidates must be fluent in English and Bahasa Indonesia.
Fill the tankers safely and meet the customers´ expectations in accordance to quantity and quality, order of loading and security standards set by the company.
1. Receive orders from cargo to enter and monitor cargo tanks. Drain tanks and filters. Fill fuel into tankers arriving at the Terminal, in a fast and safe manner, by means of the loading equipment. Seal the upper inlets of the tank and the discharge valves of the same, in order to secure the load to the customer. Comply with all safety measures of the Terminal at all times.
2. Revise and fill in all documentation required for filling trucks, verifying with the driver the product (s) to be loaded as well as the volume(s) of the same. Fill cards loaded with API, temperature and time of loading. Revise tankers before filling and report any pertinent situations.
3. Maintain a clean work area at all times. Provide maintenance services to the loading equipment and execution of the preventive maintenance program of the Terminal, without interfering with the daily filling of trucks (valves and pipes). Calibration of flow meters. Hydrostatic testing of piping. Enable and disable the electric motors for pumps, tanks, filling rack.
4. Participate in all training courses scheduled by the Superintendence of the Terminal, as well as in all contingency drills. Give logistical support in Terminal. Comply with any other task entrusted by the Superintendent within the operations of the Terminal.
- Detail-oriented with high attention span , with ability to detect abnormalities.
1. Minimum 2 years of experience in handling of fuel.
2. Minimum D3 degree with GPA. 2.75
3. Surveyor background is advantage
4. Technical Operation Knowledge:
Loading & Unloading Skills, Stock Counting, Safety, etc..
5. Ready to be stationed and mobile in Kalimantan and Sulawesi
Customer Service Representative (Jakarta)
Responsible for handling the front-end customer interface, managing customer calls or e-mails professionally and efficiently. Responsible for creating Offers and Orders within Navision and for adequately handling customer inquiries. Handles all back-end support activities related to invoicing, credit notes and debit notes, ensuring proper approval has been received prior to executing such transactions.
1. Managing customer product orders
2. Managing customer requests
3. Internal customers
4. Back-end support
1. Excellent verbal and written communication
2. Conflict handling skills
3. Able to prioritize work tasks
4. Able to handle fast moving and high pressure customer facing environment
5. Problem solving skills
6. Customer service oriented
7. Quick learner
8. Excellent planning and organization skills
9. Proactive and detail-oriented
10. Team player
1. Undergraduate university degree
2. Prepare daily report
3. Experience in dealing with external customers preferred
4. Proficient in Microsoft Office and Outlook
5. Familiar with ERP System
Candidates must be fluent in English
Qualified candidate should submit an application letter together with comprehensive curriculum vitae within 14 days, to :
Please State the Position & the Code as the email subject