Posting date: October 01, 2015
Expiry date: October 15, 2015
PT Sapta Reksa Utama provides maintenance services, EPC services and operation supports for petrochemical, oil & gas and Infrastructure in Indonesia. We need experienced and qualified employees. We invite all prospective candidates to join our team and fulfill your dreams with us.
Could. Answer the phone, record, screen calls, taking and delivering messages.
Provide information to callers, greeting people who entered the organization and directing individuals to repair purposes.
Ensuring the knowledge about the existence of personnel and maintain proper and complete the sign-out / sign-in procedures in place for consumers and staff.
Dealing with questions or requests from customers and society.
Provide administrative support and general administration for all professional level.
Prepare letters and documents, receiving sorting distribution.
Ensure that the common areas in the office building is equipped with the necessary office supplies accordingly.
Monitoring the use of equipment and supplies in the office. (Telephone, lights, computers)
Coordinate the maintenance and repair of office equipment.
Receiving requests stationery department needs
• Female, age maximum 30 years.
• Candidate must possess at least a Diploma, School
• good communication skills and good in English, both oral and written is a must.
• Attention to detail, meticulous, and systematic.
• Honest, energetic, highly motivated, hard worker and customer service oriented.
• Computer literate is a must.
• good communication skills with all levels.
Finance & GA
1. Male or Female with age min 23-30 years old.
2. Min Bachelor Degree in Accounting from reputable university with a minimum GPA of 3.00 (out of 4.00).
3. Experience min 2 year in the same position base on Project.
5. Attractive person, diligent and able work with multi tasks and under pressure.
6. General knowledge in taxes.
7. Have knowledge handle Banking & Finance Payment such as Giro, Billing Payment, etc.
8. Live in jabodetabek
9. understand and serve the needs of employees taking care project.
• Male with Age Min 25 – 40 Years Old
• Min Bachelor Degree in Technic Industry, GPA of 3.00 (out of 4.00)
• Experiance min 2 years in the same position base on project
• Knowledge prochedure material inventory
• Familiar with computers in the taskMaterial Control Officer
• Maintains Bill of Quantity
• Maintain Material Balance List
• Keep contact with Field Material Control
• Field Material Control
• Thank B / Q and Material Balance List
• Purchasing Receiving Status Report
• Distributing B / Q and Purchasing Status Report
• Receiving Material Receiving Report ( MRR )
• Receive Over Shortage Damage Report ( OSDR )
• Maintain Material File Status Report
• Maintain Balance Material File List
• Conducting Material Request Meeting
• Check And Approved MRIs
• Receive MRIs Copy
• Conducting Inventory Check
• Receiving Field Sketch
• Making Materials Shortage List
• Making Materials Forecast
1. Male with Age Min 25 – 40 Years Old
2. Min Graduate School ,Vocational in Civil,
3. Experiance min 2 years in the same position base on project
• S1 Degree / Diploma (3 yrs.) in mechanical / Metallurgical / production Engineering
• Max. 35 Old and At least 3 years experience as a Mechanical Inspector position
• Have certificate Welding Inspector
• Have Good Knowledge of International Code : ASME, ASTME, API, NACE, AWS, SNI, JIS, etc.
• Have Certificate NDT ( Radiography Interpreter) RI Lv II
• Well versed the common practice of preservation of various vessels, tanks, pump , motor etc. are widely used for Oil and gas field
• Experience piping, Pipeline and mecahanical work
• experience Installation of Static and rotary equipment inspection
• Prepare Daily, Weely, Bi-Weekly and pipe
• Expeciance to FAT and SAT
Please send your application resume, Skill of Certificate, Ijazah to the email address: firstname.lastname@example.org