Posting date: September 01, 2015
Expiry date: September 10, 2015
OPPORTUNITY FOR OIL AND GAS PERSONNEL
An established Oil & gas company operating few oil fields is seeking for some oil personnel in the following areas:
1. Supervisor Maintenance Fas Prod ( Field Based )
• Plan, prioritize, assign, supervise, review and participate in the work of staff responsible for maintenance of
• Establish schedules and methods for providing maintenance and repair services; identify resource needs; review needs with appropriate management staff; allocate resources accordingly.
• Participate in the development of policies and procedures; monitor work activities to ensure compliance with established policies and procedures; make recommendations for changes and improvements to existing standards and procedures.
• Recommend and assist in the implementation of goals and objectives; implement approved policies and procedures.
• Perform the more technical and complex tasks of the work unit including purchasing of all maintenance and repair equipment and supplies.
• Participate in the selection of plant maintenance staff; provide or coordinate staff training; work with employees to correct deficiencies; implement discipline procedures.
• Participate in the preparation and administration of the plant maintenance program budget; submit budget recommendations; monitor expenditures.
• Prepare analytical and statistical reports on operations and activities
• Attend and participate in professional group meetings; stay abreast of new trends and innovations in the field of wastewater treatment plant equipment maintenance.
• Male, Maks 40 year.
• Candidate must possess at least a Diploma, Bachelor’s Degree, Engineering (Mechanical) or equivalent.
• At least 2 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
• Required language(s): English, Bahasa Indonesia
• Proficient Using Ms. Office (Word, Excel, Powerpoint etc).
• Understand maintenance of heavy equipment and DT (Dump Truck)
• Mature with excellent interpersonal and communication skills and able to interact well with all parties concerned.
• Preferably Supervisor / Coordinators specializing in Maintenance/Repair (Facilities & Machinery) or equivalent.
• Good analytical, conseptual and leadership skills
• Full time position(s) available.
2. Staff Procurement ( Jakarta & Field Based )
• Duties include assist Procurement Manager with planning, coordinating and organization of the supply chain activities to ensure the alignment and accordance to Pertamina EP and SKKMigas regulation.
• Candidates should be PTK 007 certified
• Bachelor Degree in Finance, Management or Business Administration
• minimum of 5 years’ experience in supply chain management particularly in Oil and Gas Company
• Fluent in English
• Computer literate
3. Reservoir Engineer ( Jakarta Based )
To conduct reservoir evaluation and monitor reservoir performance in order to maintain and increase oil & gas production by progressing the reserves.
1. To monitor reservoir performance in order to identify opportunities for further improvement;
2. To conduct reservoir evaluation in order to optimize reservoir performance
3. To evaluate and propose development wells in order to achieve production target and maximize recovery factor
4. To review work over reserves estimation provided by Petroleum Engineer in order to confirm the validity of estimation
5. To calculate and provide annual reserves exercise in order to provide proper and accurate information to relevant and related authorities
6. To support AFE closeout report in order to ensure compliance with authorities regulations
7. To perform asset performance evaluation in order to determine next plan for asset optimization
8. To propose well surveillance plan to Petroleum Engineer, in order to support implementation of work programs and reservoir depletion
9. To conduct revision of reserves based on new performance information and data of wells, in order to validate reserves
- Minimum bachelors degree in Petroleum Engineering
- Having minimum 5 years experiences in Petroleum Engineering
- Oil & Gas engineering & Integrity management principles
- Must familiar with HSSE principles and process safety
- Must familiar with Reservoir tools i.e Crystal Ball, DSS, SAPHIRE, PETEX, ECLIPSE/PETREL RE
- Must be fluent in English (verbal and writing)
4. EOR Specialist ( Jakarta Based )
• Evaluate existing oil pools (conventional, unconventional oil/gas and heavy oil) for enhanced oil recovery, taking those opportunities from the pre-screening to the pilot and full field implementation when justified.
• Find and develop new EOR opportunities on existing and prospective company assets in cooperation with area teams.
• Develop overall field development plans for different EOR projects, including, but not limited to, chemical flooding.
• Coordinate laboratory procedures aimed to assess EOR project feasibility for different pools.
• Perform reservoir simulation as part of the EOR projects, from conceptual models to pilot and sector simulations to eventually full field models.
• Provide reservoir engineering coaching, including reservoir simulation, to area Exploitation Engineers.
• Promote innovation by recommending and implementing new recovery methods
• Continuously improve Reservoir Engineering awareness and best practices within the company.
• At least 10+ years of Reservoir Engineering and EOR experience with an Engineering Degree or equivalent, ideally with Graduate studies.
• Relevant experience in waterflooding and EOR projects, from concept to implementation.
• Solid fundamentals and in-depth understanding of reservoir engineering micro-scale and macro-scale mechanisms under primary, secondary and EOR developments.
• Experience with economic evaluations coupled with an exposure to operations is important.
5. Chief Procurement ( Jakarta Based )
1. Monitor records of goods ordered and received.
2. Locate vendors of materials, equipment or supplies, and interview them in order to determine product availability and terms of sales.
3. Preparing and doing tender process according to PERTAMINA tender procedures.
4. Prepare and process requisitions and purchase orders for supplies and equipment..
5. Review purchase order claims and contracts for conformance to company policy.
6. Analyze vendors and delivery systems.
7. Develop and implement purchasing and contract management instructions, policies, and procedures.
8. Participate in the development of specifications for equipment, products or substitute materials.
• Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s Degree, Engineering (Industrial), Engineering (Petroleum/Oil/Gas) or equivalent.
• At least 5 year(s) of working experience in oil and gas company (TAC/KSO/PSC, etc).
• Preferably Supervisor / Coordinators specializing in Purchasing/Inventory/Material & Warehouse Management or equivalent.
• Understanding of PERTAMINA procedures, QSHE system & implementation is a must.
• Good negotiation skill, team work, and leadership skill.
6. Chief HR ( Jakarta Based )
- Directly report to Business Support Manager
- Planning, organizing, and coordinating for Human Capital Asset Investment
- Sourching and developing for resources of human capital asset align to company strategy
- Develops annual performance plans for the HRGA function, which are clearly linked to organization strategy, and can be demonstrated with measurable outcomes
- Maintaining for HRGA budget (cost efficiency and cost recovery)
- Preparing and Process Payroll Salary, Tax, BPJS Ketenagakerjaan and Kesehatan, Regulation of Rules, etc.
- Bachelore Degree preferred in Economic
- Experience : Minimum 5 (five) years as a Chief/Sr. Officer HRGA
- Valid CHRP (Certified of Human Resources Professional) Certification
- Strong leadership and administrative abilities are required
- Self-directed, needing minimal supervision.
- Proactive in planning for future activities.
7. Chief Operation Support ( Field Based )
Bachelor Degree (S1) of petroleum engineering with at least 12-15 years experience in operations department Upstream and/or Downstream oil and gas.
1. Plan, implement, and prepare a target and purpose, supervise activity of engineering operations, and provide support to engineering personnel and field production operation.
2. Plan and supervise specification preparation of production equipment by consultation with engineering personnel and production operation before
3. Coordinate and plan operational budget and production budget; and preparation of AFE (CAPEX and OPEX)
4. Identify a probability in order to increase operation efficiency and ask someone to conduct an evaluation studies of methods, procedures, and alternative technology according to good oil fields engineering practices
5. Evaluate probability of new technology which related to method, concept, and strategy implementation
6. Preferably Supervisor / Coordinators specializing in Purchasing/HR/IT/Public Relation/Community Development/Inventory/Material & Warehouse Management or equivalent.
6. Guide a carrier development of subordinate
7. Propose suggestions to team concept in undertaking work, exploiting opportunities, and problem solving
8. PR & CD ( Field Based )
General requirement for the above positions: candidates should be based at Pendopo South Sumatera and have minimum 10 years working experiences in Petrochemical/ Mining Industry/ Oil & Gas Industry with Diploma 3 (D – 3) degree and Bachelor’s degree (for Public Relation and Community Development Coordinator position). Preference to have an excellent communication skills, spoken and written English, and good team player.
9. Staff Inventory & Transport ( Field Based )
• Daily/Weekly/Monthly Coordination MRP Schedules & Unscheduled with related Group Business Unit (GBU) and Internal Supply Chain Organization.
• Daily Expediting and monitoring Inventory requirements & outstanding Orders
• Check and review Inventory requirements, ensure details technical specifications, quantity, project codes, date required.
• Conduct Inventory Global Sourcing; obtain Inventory transfer approval, delivery arrangement and documentations.
• Conduct Inventory Cycle Count as agreed schedules KPI and/or as required date. Consult any discrepancy items with GBU and Inventory SPV / Supply Chain Manager.
• Ability to knowing dangerous goods and must be have certificate from Dirjen Migas
• Implement of ISO Management System, Inventory Policy & Procedure within related GBU, demonstrate JDE systems expertise for Inventory Management system. i.e. Catalogue, Stock Control, Tracking Order, Reporting system and authorization.
• Develop control and reporting system of Min/Max stock and reduce Inventory slow moving items.
• Perform Inventory Inspection and Coordination with Receiving, GBU, QC and RM.
• Prepare Inventory reconciliation and reports, distribution report to related GBU and Supply Chain Organization.
• Diploma degree in any relevant major.
• Having basic Supply Chain Management, Inventory Management & JDE system
• Min 2 years experiences in Assets & Inventory Management
• Good customer and employee interpersonal skills.
• Extensive knowledge of inventory and asset control methods and procedures.
• Strong written and verbal communication skills, especially English.
• Basic knowledge of relevant computer software
10. Staff IT ( Jakarta & Field Based )
1. Honest and responsible.
2. Gradution of min Bachelor (S1) of Informatics Engineering, Computer Science or equivalent.
3. Work experience min. 2 years, in computer field.
4. Have knowledge basic in Server with platform windows server & Linux.
5. Understand about Anti Virus McAfee/Trend Micro/Kasperskey
6. Understand about SOPHOS Firewall
7. Understand about Windows server 2008/ Windows server 2013, Active directory,
8. Master information technology system, computers software and hardware.
9. Aggresive, active and creative.
10. Fluent English in conversation and written.
All Candidates should indicate in bio data previous roles in earlier/ current job/s. Advised to attach copes of certificates from past employers in case if any. All candidates should be physical fit. Only Indonesian Nationality can apply. Please submit to email : email@example.com and your application should be received before 10 September 2015.