Posting date: September 10, 2015
Expiry date: September 24, 2015
We are reputable Engineering, Procurement and Construction (EPC) Company especially for Oil and Gas industry is seeking high caliber candidates to fill vacancies for the following positions:
Rotary/ Package/ Combustion Engineer
• Minimum S1 Mechanical / Chemical Engineering.
• Experience 4 years and more in engineering work Oil & Gas, petrochemical, chemical and industrial project as rotary/ package/ machinery/ combustion engineer.
• Having knowledge and experience in Project execution plan, reviewing ITB, prepare data sheet, specification, requisitioning, technical bid clarification/evaluations of vendor proposal, engineering coordination between vendors and related interdisciplinary, review and control of vendors deliverables.
• Package machinery;
Have experience in several package/machinery equipment such as Nitrogen generation package, Air dryer package, Water maker package (filter media, demine water, potable), Chemical injection package, Process package, marine loading arm, overhead crane, and solid handling. Has experience in handling static equipment and rotating equipment. Understand in Electrical, Instrument and control requirement. Understand process parameter in package equipment.
Have experience in handling several combustion equipment, such as flare, hot oil heater, boiler, and incinerator.
Have experience in handling several equipments such as API 610 pump, ANSI pump, Fire water pump, Air compressor, Blower, Gas turbine, and Gas compressor.
• The candidate shall has self motivated, talented and imcumbent in project goal oriented with fully meet health and safety operational.
• Having experience in inspection and test of Rotating equipments and its ancilliaries.
• Familiar with International Code and standard related to Rotating equipments such as API, ISO, ASME/ANSI, HI, NFPA, AGMA and other relevant codes/standards.
General Qualification :
• Excellent command at oral and written English
• Computer literate (MS Office, MS Project and related software)
• Have strong leadership, aggressive attitude and team building work mindset.
• Good healthy
Please send your application and CV to :
Please quote applied POSITION TITLE in the “subject” line
• All applicants will be treated in confidential
• Only short-listed candidates will be invited to join our recruitment program
• All applications should mention the related discipline code