Posting date: September 16, 2015
Expiry date: September 30, 2015
PROFESSIONAL MINING OPPORTUNITIES
PT. Bumi Suksesindo (BSI) is a subsidiary of the IDX listed company, Merdeka Copper Gold and owns the flagship Tujuh Bukit Project Project in the Banyuwangi region, East Java.
Exploration at the Tujuh Bukit has delineated a world class gold project; with an expected mine life of approximately 10 years. The initial phase of the project involves open pit mining and processing of the gold/silver rich oxide cap. At this time, we are commencing the construction on this project and aiming our first production at the end of 2016.
This is an exciting time to join PT. Bumi Suksesindo (BSI). We offer experienced mining professionals the opportunity to advance their career by contributing to the development of the operations, standards, systems and processes that will underpin our future growth.
Currently, we are hiring mining professionals to fill the following positions within a growing organisation.
Successful candidates will be required to work on attractive Fly-in, Fly-out (FIFO) roster. Living conditions on site are located in idyllic surroundings along the south eastern coast of Java.
Interested applicants should submit their CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org
Reporting to the Project Manager, this role will be responsible for leading and managing the site commercial team to deliver a business partnering service to the operations in Finance, Administration, Supply Chain and Contracts Management.
The position will require regular coordination with our shared services provider in Jakarta office in providing a high level of value-add service, costing support and analysis, and continuous improvement in our month-end reporting systems and processes. Your superior financial modelling, budgeting, forecasting and analytical skills will be critical to identify cost reductions and produce efficiencies for PT Bumi Suksesindo.
• Degree qualification in a related discipline (eg, Finance, Accounting or Business Administration)
• Previous experience working in a similar role, ideally within mining or heavy industry
• Strong financial modelling skills coupled with hands-on exposure in Microsoft Office Suite and Pronto or similar ERP
• Ability to work proactively as part of a team and build strong relationships with key internal customers
Reporting to the HR Manager, this position will oversee the delivery of human resources advice and support within the project. You will play a key role in the development and implementation of human resources initiatives in-line with the business strategy to promote an effective and harmonious work environment.
• Maximum 36 years old
• Degree qualification in Human Resources Management or related fields
• Minimum 5 years’ experience in a supervisory role for Human Resources Department within mining industry
• Strong knowledge and exposure in a wide-ranging human resources management functions
• Greenfield project experience is highly desirable