Posting date: September 16, 2015
Expiry date: September 30, 2015
We are reputable Engineering, Procurement and Construction (EPC) Company especially for Oil and Gas industry is seeking high caliber candidates to fill vacancies for the following positions:
Jr. IT Engineer
• Minimum Diploma in Computer Science / IT or related disciplines.
• 23 – 29 years old
• Experience 1 – 3 years in IT or related discipline.
• Experience with : - MS SQL
- MS Visual Basic programming
• Having experience in EPS company or Oil & Gas related.
• Having experience in engineering 2D/ 3D s/w (Intergraph/ Aveva/ Bemtley).
• Good object-oriented programming concepts.
• Has Share Point experiences will be an advantage.
Note: Please include your expected salary.
• Excellent command of oral and written English (Able to communicate with end users and conduct requirements studies effectively).
• Computer literate (MS office, MS Word, Ms Excel, Ms Project and related software) .
• Self – starting and motivated as well as able to work in demanding area.
• Have strong leadership, proactive, and excellent teamwork.
• Education: S-1 degree. (Bachelor from Engineering of reputable university).
• Minimum 5 years as Scheduler/ Planner in EPC Projects for Oil and Gas or Petrochemical Industry.
• Understand EPC work sequence and project execution plan.
• Experience to plan and establish the EPC schedule including level of project control, able to identify critical path, milestone and built schedule with cost resources.
• Able to prepare schedule trend analysis and forecasting.
• Able to operate Microsoft project, experience in operating primavera software (P6) is preferable.
• Comprehend ITB/ITT, and scope of work review.
Please send your application and CV to:
Please quote applied POSITION TITLE in the “Subject” line
• ALL APPLICANTS WILL BE TREATED IN CONFIDENTIAL
• ONLY SHORT-LISTED CANDIDATES WILL BE INVITED TO JOIN OUR RECRUITMENT PROGRAM
• ALL APPLICATIONS SHOULD MENTION THE RELATED DISCIPLINE CODE