Posting date: September 18, 2015
Expiry date: October 02, 2015
G-Resources is an Asia-Pacific gold company, based and listed in Hong Kong, and is operating the Martabe Gold Mine in North Sumatera. The open cut mine, with an average strip ratio of less than 1.4:1, and a conventional processing circuit incorporating jaw crushing, SAG and ball milling and CIL, processes in excess of 4.5mtpa to produce greater than 250,000 ounces of gold and 3 million ounces of silver annually. The Martabe Gold Mine is striving to maintain an excellent track record in responsible mining practices, and clear commitment to compliance to mining regulations as well as developing and managing mining activities with the involvement of local communities.
To strengthen the existing Electrical team and to ensure the achievement of the company objectives, the Martabe Gold Mine is looking for candidate to fill the role:
ELECTRICAL & INSTRUMENTATION TRADESMAN
This position will be based in Martabe Site and Processing Department, working on schedule 4 Weeks on, 2 weeks off, reporting directly to the Electrical & Instrumentation Supervisor.
This position will provide ‘hands-on’ support for the Electrical / Instrumentation (E&I) Supervisors, to ensure that maintenance, modifications and installation activities are carried out in a professional, safe, diligent and cost effective manner. Ability to prioritise requirements of the Process Plants and associated infrastructure’s electrical & instrumentation plant equipment is essential.
Close interaction with your peers in the Electrical / Instrumentation, Mechanical, Process and Metallurgical teams as well as Maintenance Planning and Warehouse personnel will be crucial to the overall success of your role.
Candidates for this role would be expected to have the following qualifications and experience:
1. Graduated from Polytechnic / Technical training institute or approved Apprenticeship with Electrical qualifications.
2. Senior First-Aid qualifications & High Voltage Switching experience
3. Possess a valid recognised Driver’s licence.
4. Experience in similar positions within the mining, oil & gas or similar heavy industrial environment.
5. A good understanding of world class mining standards and associated safety standards
6. Basic understanding of Industrial Control Systems
7. Basic understanding of ‘Computer Maintenance Management Systems’(CMMS)
8. Experience with electrical & instrumentation maintenance, problem-solving and inspection processes.
9. Experience with electrical & instrumentation installation methods and practices
10. Good knowledge of occupational hazards within the mineral processing industry
11. Ability to understand and efficiently carry out written and oral instructions
12. Ability to interpret electrical schematic & single line drawings
13. Ability to estimate the amounts of materials, and equipment required for tasks
14. Ability maintain accurate records
15. Ability to demonstrate ‘Safe Working Procedures’
16. The ability to act in a safe, professional and workman like manner, in a team environment
17. Show a high level of attention to detail and display a high work standard
18. Be self motivated and pro-active with a positive attitude
19. Computer literacy with Microsoft Excel, Word, Outlook
20. Reasonable verbal English language communication skills
If you believe, you possess the skills, qualification and experience to fill in the position, please send in your CV complete with your latest photograph by quoting the position title & code on the email subject, no later than September, 30, 2015 to:
Human Resources Department – PT Agincourt Resources
Female applicants are welcome to apply; only shortlisted candidates will be notified for further process. For more information on G-Resources and the Martabe Gold Mine please visit www.g-resources.com.