Posting date: September 09, 2015
Expiry date: September 23, 2015
PT Energi Tanjung Tiga is an oil and gas E & P company and is currently operating for the production of brown-fields in South Sumatera under the Operation Cooperation Agreement (Kerjasama Operasi / KSO) with PT. Pertamina EP.
We have a strong commitment to our employees to give them a dynamic working environment, ethical treatment, benefits, a variety of training, and supporting the balance of work and personal life. Once we have hired the best people, we urge them to make themselves better by incorporating dynamic learning cycle. Because we believe that our employees are the most valuable to the company. We are seeking highly motivated individuals to join our team for the positions below:
1. Reservoir Engineer
- Carrying out reservoir simulation studies to optimize recoveries.
- Performing reservoir characterization studies.
- Preparing production data for simulator input.
- Making AFE, WP&B and related project to reservoir management and production optimization.
- Collaborating with Geology, Geophysics and Drilling & Production to determine the location of new drilling well, perforation zone work over & production optimization.
- Follow up reservoir studies, drilling and completion and data collection activities.
- Bachelor degree in Petroleum engineering from a reputable university (GPA > 3.00 of 4.00)
- Min. 5 – 7 years of experience as Reservoir Engineer
( 1 – 2 years in production operation )
( 1 – 2 years in drilling & well test operation)
- Good understanding in geologist interpretation tools
- Able to operate Eclipse/ Petrel CMG or other Reservoir Software
- Able to operate Prosper/GAP/MBAL
- Experience in well test and well surveillance
- Based in Jakarta with frequent field trip to the site.
2. Chief Supply Chain Management
- Manage, monitor, review and control all activities related to supply chain management (procurement, contract management, warehousing and logistics) to ensure smooth running of company’s operations in compliance with government regulations and internal company policy.
- Coordinate procurement activities and supervise procurement staff.
- Implement and develop short and long term strategies and policies of Supply Chain Management.
- Maintain ongoing relationship with related government bodies (PT. Pertamina EP/SKK Migas) and other KSO/TAC companies.
- Maintains database of goods, materials and services information for company’s budgeting purpose as well as purchasing process.
- Maintains the validity of information on goods and material database in coordination with other department in the company including but not limited conducting market survey from supply community
- Bachelor degree from any major from a reputable university
- Certified PTK 007 SKKMIGAS
- Min. 2 years of experience as Chief SCM
- Having experience in Purchasing/Buyer and Logistic/Inventory
- Having experience handling Legal Aspect in Oil & Gas Industry such as Explosive Permits, Land Acquisition, UKL UPL and etc.
If you meet the requirements above, you can send your CV with the application letter along with current Photograph and expected salary to :
No later than two weeks after this date.
(only short list candidates will be processed for an interview)
Please write name and the position on e-mail subject.