Posting date: August 26, 2015
Expiry date: September 09, 2015
Air Drilling Associates (ADA) is a world leader in applying air-, mist-, foam-, aerated fluid and other underbalanced techniques for petroleum and geothermal drilling projects.
We are looking for an outstanding personality to join us in our Jakarta operations (Yard Sentul) as
You are likely to be a graduated Mechanical Engineer and have a minimum of 2 years of experience preferably in the Oil and Gas industry.
Ideally, you would:
• have proven record in the design and fabrication of components used in the O&G industry
• able to review and improve technical drawings with operations and suppliers
• have experience O&G standards like API
• able to make technical drawings as well as P&ID’s using computer software
• be fluent in English
• be willing to travel to suppliers and other branches
You should also be computer savvy, be a fast learner and be a good communicator.
Your compensation package will commensurate with your experience.
Please send your CV before September 9th 2015 to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Short-listed candidates will be granted an interview and will be subject to a skills assessment test based on the above requirements.