Posting date: July 31, 2015
Expiry date: August 07, 2015
PT BatutuaTembaga Raya (BTR), in cooperation with PT BatutuaKharismaPermai (BKP),is the operator of the Wetar Copper Project, a heap leach solvent extraction-electro winning (SX-EW) Copper Project on Wetar Island, Maluku Barat Daya. An SX-EW Plant will start producing up to 25,000 tonne per annum copper cathode from KaliKuning and Lerokis deposits, with development activities commencing this year. We are committed to develop skills and provide opportunities for all our employees to ensure that we remain a leading and respected mining company. We are URGENTLY looking for suitably qualified and professional candidates to fill the following positions based at site on Wetar Island with roster working system: 5/3 ( five) weeks on following 3 (three) weeks off.
EXTERNAL AFFAIRS DEPARTMENT:
1. 1 (one) Permitting & Compliance Manager
• Graduate in law or other related science, minimum ten years’ experience in permitting, reporting and compliances, excellent understanding of regulations and policies related to non-ferrous metals industry and mining industry, and associated regulatory bodies such as forestry, environment, manpower and BKPM, Well exposed to mining industry permitting and compliance practices, good analytical and reporting skills good English and Indonesian skills, computer literate; willing to be relocated to Jakarta with frequent travel to Maluku province.
2. 1 (one) Permitting Coordinator
• Graduate from law or other relevant fields, at least 7 years’ experience in mining permitting and formalities, understanding regulations and policies related to non-ferrous industry & mining industry, strong negotiation and communication skills, mining site experience is desirable, strong connection whit respected government bodies such as minerba, environmental office, foreign investments office, immigration and a like, Jakarta based with regular travel Maluku province and Wetar.
3. 1 ( one ) Permitting & Compliance Administrator
• University graduate Diploma or equivalent; Secretarial and administrative explore, experience in permitting at least 3 years; strong computer skills, database knowledge is a must strong communication skill, English proficiency and mining industry background is an advantage , based in Jakarta with frequent travel to wetar copper project site and Maluku if necessary.
4. 1 (One) Legal Specialist
• Graduate from law, at least 5 years’ experience in mining permitting and formalities or law firm, Capable of drafting legal documents and correspondence to government authorities, Good understanding on related regulations, responsible for updating database and maintain corporate documents., Strong interpersonal and negotiation skills, Good computer skill, Good English written and spoken proficiency. Willing to be placed at the Project Site (Wetar) with frequent to Jakarta and Maluku.
5. 1 (one) Translator
Main Accountabilities: Responsible to Translate Company’s documents
• Graduate Diploma or Degree in English from reputable university, At least 5 (five) years’ experience ,Good communication and interpersonal skills, Good English and Indonesian skills, A good team player and capacity to work under minimum supervision. Willing to be placed at the Project Site (Wetar).
If you want to take your professional career to a new level in a committed, please send your application and CV by email applications must be submitted not later than 7 days from this advertisement date. Please email your applications quoting the reference number (in English and MS Word format) to: HR & Administration Manager. Email: email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
Only short-listed candidates will be notified.(Please give a position name in email subject)