Posting date: August 20, 2015
Expiry date: September 03, 2015
PT. Golden Energy Mines, Tbk. (GEMS) is one of the fastest growing Coal Mining Company in Indonesia. Currently we operate in three areas: South Kalimantan, Central Kalimantan, and South Sumatera. The Company has resources as much as 1.93 billion tons of thermal coal and coal reserves of about 849 million tons; which provides promising prospects for growth in operations and financial performance in the future for a long period.
Currently, the Company sells coal to the Indonesian domestic market and export market in meeting customer needs which mainly consists of power plants, paper mills, cement and coal trading companies that purchase coal for resale. Export sales in 2012 was recorded dominate 58% of total sales. Exports made to various customers mainly China, India, and Thailand. Most of coal sales company based on contract sales agreements of coal, with coal sales prices are negotiated and adjusted every year or shorter period of time based on coal quality and specification with reference to coal prices prevailing in the market.
The Company also operates coal trading business, where external coal purchases are carried out spot from various sources were for resale. Looking ahead, the trading business is intended also for the purpose of mixing the coal quality to get quality coal in accordance with the specific needs of customers who come from various target different market segments, both within and outside the country. Our purpose is to be the leading mining company in Indonesia by creating added value to customers & stakeholders.
Talent Pool - Finance & Accounting (FA)
PT Golden Energy Mines is implementing proactive approach in expanding our Talent Pool in 2015 - to reach out to prospective candidates for future opportunities. We are now expanding our Talent Pool for Finance & Accounting
*Verify and maintain recapitulation of daily finance transaction
* Prepare cheque/giro and payment mechanism
* Perform advance closing and ensure that realization of advance inline with budget
* Verify tax aspect in daily transaction
* Maintain monthly payment & monthly report to tax office (including prepare SSP & SPT)
* Maintain daily accounting journal and prepare monthly financial statement before deadline
* Education minimum Bachelor Degree of Economy (Accounting)
* At least 2 years exsperience in Finance & Accounting (Tax preferable)
* Detail oriented and sistematic
* Certification of Brevet A, Brevet B
* Only qualified candidates will be processed further once real vacancy arises
* Willing to be placed/assigned to whichever unit and/or branch office according to company’s needs
Land Acquisition (LA)
"This Position would be responsible and required you to:
1. Monitoring the land acquisition and permit process
2. Ensuring the acquired land has permission in terms of ownership by investigating the documents legality and have the purchase price/rent in accordance with the fair market value.
3. Ensuring that the entire land acquisition process has been permitted by the community within a radius of site and any permissions necessary has been done correctly and meets the applicable rules
4. Establishing and maintaining good relationships with civil society, local government, police and military (community engagement).
5. Manage all external problems of local communities about waste, demonstration and other social issues.
6. Coordination with lawyers related all the land problems and other external issues.
7. Planning, execute and monitoring Community Development program.
* Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s Degree, Law or equivalent.
* Have experience min 2 year in land development, land acquisition, law.
Mine Plan Engineer (MP)
This Position would be responsible and required you to:
1. Prepare short term mine plan
2. Prepare periodic reports and production reconciliation as required
3. Make a mine design, mine update and mine rehabilitation plan.
* Minimum Bachelor Degree in Mining Engineering
* Minimum of 2 years experience as Short Term Engineer
* Capability to operating Minescape software
* Previous management and supervisory experience in a production coal mine
* Preferably held a “POP” Mining Indonesia competency certificate
* Strong commitment to safety and high professional standards of performance
* Good communication skills, actively contribute to positive teamwork
* Ready worked in remote area.
Please apply only if you possess the requirements and address to:
Candidates must register at https://careers.goldenenergymines.com
Please indicate the position code in subject email. For Example :Petromindo_Position
In regards of rampant fraud by irresponsible people using the name of PT Golden Energy Mines Tbk and require you for facilitating payment to attend recruitment and selection process, we emphasize that all recruitment and selection process is free from any kind of facilitating payment and never use personal email address.