Posting date: August 05, 2015
Expiry date: August 19, 2015
Eni is a major integrated international oil and gas company based in Italy, with interests in 85 different countries, and employs approximately 82,300 people worldwide. eni has Exploration & Production activities in Italy and other areas worldwide such as West & North Africa, US, South America, North Sea, Kazakhstan and Asia.
In Indonesia, eni Muara Bakau currently holds working interests in 14 PSCs of which 9 are as operator, mostly in Deepwater areas with an active exploration and development program. To support its progressive growth and build the organizational capability, eni Muara Bakau is inviting candidates who possess relevant education background, experience and competencies to join our Company.
To support its progressive growth and build the organizational capability, eni Muara Bakau BV is looking for qualified personnel with high motivation, initiative, and integrity to fill in the following positions:
• To manage the development project activities with focus on construction, onshore and offshore commissioning and logistic issues of new oil/gas production facilities, ensuring that onshore and offshore commissioning phase and start-up operations of Jangkrik complex project are conducted in safe, effective and efficiently manner with meeting the company target and to the satisfaction of all parties.
• To support all operation readiness activities and assurance review from initial concept through to project sanction, and possibly through project execution, ensuring that the design meets project objectives for cost, schedule, safety and environmental impact. Assure all operation aspects and risk opportunities to optimize the construction activities in the field , have been address and mitigate the risk
• Overall quality of commissioning activities definition, planning and execution
• Respect of project cost and time targets for commissioning and readiness
• Managing all pre-commissioning and commissioning activities, meeting the planned target
• Development of pre-commissioning and commissioning plan and procedures, together with discipline engineering and operation personnel
• Managing commissioning team activities
• Managing contracts relevant to the commissioning and start up vendors
• Ensuring that adequate, competent commissioning personnel are available to undertake the work
• Ensuring that all contractors are competent and fully knowledgeable of project HSEQ procedures
• Endorsing official documents, works progress certificates, handover certificates etc.
• Providing operations start up support and assistance
• Bachelor Degree in Engineering or equivalent
• Fluent in English
• At least 10 years of experience in the Oil & Gas industry in both onshore and/or offshore facilities
• At least 5 years of experience in offshore commissioning of oil/ gas field development projects
• Previous Upstream Engineering Floating Production Unit commissioning experience would be advantage
• Experienced in operation for offshore gas facilities is beneficially
Should you are interested with the position & meet the qualifications required, please send only your latest resume (in MS Word or PDF format with size no more than 1 MB) to:
(Please mention the position title on the email subject: Apply for Commissioning Leader)
Please note that applications may not be reviewed if received after 19 August 2015. We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Please be aware that eni will never ask the applicant to pay any fee or appoint any travel agent for the selection process. All communications that ask the applicant to pay any fee or use specific travel agent are fraudulent & scam.