Posting date: August 24, 2015
Expiry date: September 07, 2015
G-Resources is an Asia-Pacific gold company, based and listed in Hong Kong, and is operating the Martabe Gold Mine in North Sumatera. The open cut mine, with an average strip ratio of less than 1.4:1, and a conventional processing circuit incorporating jaw crushing, SAG and ball milling and CIL, processes in excess of 4.5mtpa to produce greater than 250,000 ounces of gold and 3 million ounces of silver annually. The Martabe Gold Mine is striving to maintain an excellent track record in responsible mining practices, and clear commitment to compliance to mining regulations as well as developing and managing mining activities with the involvement of local communities.
To strengthen the existing management team and to ensure the achievement of the company objectives, the Martabe Gold Mine is looking for candidate to fill the role:
AC/REFRIGERATION TRADESPERSON (0850)
This position will be based in Martabe Site and reports directly to the Electrical Supervisor Ancillaries Services.
The role of the AC / Refrigeration Technician (Ancillaries) is to carry out the sites AC / Refrigeration maintenance services and repairs as directed by the Ancillaries Services Electrical Supervisor or delegate.
This includes routine maintenance tasks, new work and modifications.
The incumbent will ensure that all tasks are performed in a safe, professional, diligent, timely, cost efficient and cost effective manner.
The incumbent will ensure that all tasks are carried out taking into consideration the criticality of plant, timeliness for returning to service and other maintenance requirements priorities with associated facilities, plant, equipment or apparatus that are being serviced.
The incumbent will ensure that a close interaction with peers is maintained to achieve a successful completion of delegated assignments.
Candidates for this role would be expected to have the following qualifications :
1. Graduated from a recognised Polytechnic / Technical training institute or completed an approved Apprenticeship with AC / Refrigeration qualifications.
2. Experience in a similar position within the mining, oil & gas or similar camp or industrial / commercial environment.
3. Experience with servicing of Containerised ‘Reefers’ Chiller & Freezer units.
4. Experience with split system & stand alone AC’s and general Refrigeration installation, maintenance, servicing, problem-solving and inspection processes.
5. A good understanding of world class mining standards and associated safety standards (ANZS, BS, IEC & ASTM)
6. Good knowledge of occupational hazards within industrial / commercial industries.
7. Ability to understand and efficiently carry out written and oral instructions
8. Reasonable verbal English language communication skills
If you believe, you possess the skills, qualification and experience to fill in the position, please send in your CV complete with your latest photograph by quoting the position title & code on the email subject, no later than Sep 07, 2015 to:
Human Resources Department – PT Agincourt Resources
Female applicants are welcome to apply; only shortlisted candidates will be notified for further process. For more information on G-Resources and the Martabe Gold Mine please visit www.g-resources.com.