Posting date: July 31, 2015
Expiry date: August 07, 2015
PT BatutuaTembaga Raya (BTR), in cooperation with PT BatutuaKharismaPermai (BKP),is the operator of the Wetar Copper Project, a heap leach solvent extraction-electro winning (SX-EW) Copper Project on Wetar Island, Maluku Barat Daya. An SX-EW Plant will start producing up to 25,000 tonne per annum copper cathode from KaliKuning and Lerokis deposits, with development activities commencing this year. We are committed to develop skills and provide opportunities for all our employees to ensure that we remain a leading and respected mining company. We are URGENTLY looking for suitably qualified and professional candidates to fill the following positions based at site on Wetar Island with roster working system: 5/3 ( five) weeks on following 3 (three) weeks off.
1. 2 (two) Welder Fitter
2. 2 (two) Instrumentation Electrician
3. 2 (two) Light Vechicle/Light Truck Mechanic
4. 1 (One) Electrical Plant Supervisor
5. 2 (two) Plant Mechanic
6. 2 (two) Refrigeration Electrician
7. 1(One) Senior Maintenance Planner
8. 2 (two) Senior) Crusher Mechanic
• To carry out Repairs and Maintenance
• To Carry out carry out Repairs and Maintenance to electrical and Instrument equipment.
• To carry out Repair and maintenance LV,LV Trucks and Ancillary equipment and Plant
• To carry out Repairs and Maintenance to Electrical and Instrumentation Equipment
• Mechanics Repairs and Maintenance Processing Plant
• To carry out repairs and Maintenance to electrical and Refrigeration equipment
• To carry out Repairs and Maintenance to Crusher and Stacking circuits for existing unit.
• Trade Qualification, Mechanical or Electrical Degree,
• At least 5-10 (five-teen ) years’ experience within position
• Good communication and interpersonal skills,
• Eastern Indonesia cultural exposure is desirable,
• Good English and Indonesian skills,
• A good team player and capacity to work under minimum supervision.
• Willing to be placed at the Project Site (Wetar)
If you want to take your professional career to a new level in a committed, exciting workplace with a dynamic of new technology of copper mining process, please send your application and CV by email (max 350kb). All applications must be submitted not later than 7 days from this advertisement date. Please email your applications quoting the reference number (in English and MS Word format) to: HR & Administration Manager. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org email@example.com
Only short-listed candidates will be notified.(Please give a position name in email subject)