Posting date: August 08, 2015
Expiry date: August 22, 2015
A Canadian Company, operates worldwide with divisions in Indonesia, PNG, Albania, England and Oman. The core business of Simmons is onshore drilling and workover operations principally serving the oil, gas, gas storage, geothermal and geoscientific markets.
To support existing and upcoming operations in our vartbus locations, we are seeking Highly Qualified Experienced Candidates for the following positions:
1. RIG MANAGERS
2. TOOL PUSHERS
4. ASSISTANT DRILLERS
5. RIG MECHANICS
6. RIG ELECTRICIANS
7. WELLSITE HSE ADVISORS
Requirements for Positions:
• 15 years’ experience in the oil and gas drilling and workover industry for Rig Manager, 12 years for Tool Pusher, 10 years for Driller and 8 years for Assistant Driller.ADR/Cyber-chair experience is required.
• Possess IADC/IWCF Certification (positions 1-4) and preferable to have certification on H2S, Fire Fighting, Confined Space, First Aid, Working at Heights, Rigging& Slinging, etc.
• Electricians and Mechanics must have AC VFD or SRC experience.
• Accurate and effective oral and written communication in the English language. Must be able to achieve an overalt score of 4.0 on IELTS
• Willing to be assigned to any Simmons Edeco project location worldwide (28/28 rotational basis).
• Basic computer literacy, familiar with MS Office (Word, Excel. and Email) and drilling software (Pason.etc.) for positions 1-4.
• Proven ability to follow company safety environmental and quality control management standards,
Interested candidates are invited to email a detailed resume and cover letter by applying online at:
or send to:
PT MUTIARA BIRU PERKASA
Pondok Indah Office Tower 3, 17th Floor
Jl Sultan Iskandar Muda, Kavling V-TA
Pondok Indah, Jakarta 12310 Indonesia
(Only shortlisted candidates will be notified)