Posting date: August 22, 2015
Expiry date: September 05, 2015
PT Newmont Nusa Tenggara (PTNNT) operates the Batu Hijau copper/gold mine in West Sumbawa, West Nusa Tenggara Province (NTB). PTNNT is committed to becoming a leader in safety, environmental stewardship and social responsibility. The Company is inviting skilled, trained, highly committed and dedicated Indonesian workers and profesionals to be a part of our team for the positions:
SLC0142 - MANAGER LOSS PREVENTION
To manage and find the solution all safety issues and improves safety performance within department and for all projects.
• Minimum 10 years experience within the Safety Loss/Control industry is required
• Formal education in mining, milling or heavy industry, engineering, project management, human resource management, training or training development with program implementation skills or an equivalent discipline is essential.
• Possess a University Degree preferred at the Master’s level and minimum at Bachelor’s level in Health, Safety, or Loss Prevention or related field.
• Must understand Loss Control Management philosophies and have a strong knowledge of Indonesian Regulations and governmental standards/working practices.
• Preferably have a proven record of good working relationships with governmental agencies with responsibilities for Safety and Health.
• Must have excellent speaking and communication skills and able to speak to groups and communicate abstract concepts,
MTS0026 - GENSUPV GEOLOGY MODELING
High-level supervision of the development of geology blocks models, computer analysis, resource and reserve estimation, organizes and maintains the geologic databases, quality control and assist in budgeting review.
• Minimum Bachelor of Science in Geology or Geological Engineering; a Masters Degree is preferred and demonstrates the ability to complete large and technically complex projects.
• Minimum eight years of practical mining Geology experience, five of which in porphyry systems
• Registered professional membership of the Australasian Institute of Mining and Metallurgy or recognised other membership where reciprocal resource estimation sign-off is acceptable under the NI 43-101.
• Work experience ideally includes time spent in mine geology, ore control, exploration geology and in cross-functional technical groups.
All applications will be treated confidentially and must be sent no later than 7 days after, the publication of this advertisement. Please specify position name and code you are applying for on the top right corner of your application letter. Only short listed candidates will be contacted.
Please visit our website: http://www.ptnnt.co.id/id/peluang-profesional.aspx for further information about description, qualification and procedure of the Job advertised
Send your application letter to:
HR Recruitment - PT Newmont Nusa Tenggara
JI. Sriwijaya No. 258, Mataram 83126, NTB, Indonesia PO. BOX 1022
Fax: 0370-636318 Ext. 48042, e-mail: