Posting date: September 02, 2015
Expiry date: September 16, 2015
Puma Energy International is a rapidly expanding, midstream and downstream oil company operating in 32 countries worldwide. Headquartered in Geneva (Switzerland) with regional offices in Johannesburg (South Africa), San Juan (Puerto Rico) and Singapore, we are a responsible supplier and storage facilitator of high-quality petroleum products and one of the largest independent fuel storage operators.
Indonesia is one of our key market: our focus is on long-term investments and lasting relationships. We are continuously strengthening our capabilities with investment in high quality infrastructure. To achieve our vision and mission together with our great team, we invite talented individual who seek for challenges to join our company.
The position is for contract employment. Candidates must be fluent in English and Bahasa Indonesia.
Inventory Controller (Kupang)
Keep control of the inventory of products of the Terminal; in charge of controlling the petty cash and issuing receipts to customers and controlling daily collection of sums.
1. Responsible for the petty cash of the Terminal, maintains control of expenditures, receiving invoices and requesting the return of funds so that the petty cash always has available funds. Issues weekly liquidation reports of the petty cash. Issue cash receipts for all payments made by customers at the terminal and prepare the Daily Collection Control.
2. Keep daily control of fuel inventory by means of physical measurements and tickets to monitor movements of fuel. Perform verification level and/or temperature measurements in case of doubt of the reports prepared by the officers in charge of measuring tanks or else randomly so as to check that measurements are being taken conscientiously in all tanks.
3. Keep control of fuel exports to other terminals, help in purchasing seals and coordination of related activities. Prepare the deposits of all payments received at the Terminal in such a way that the company in charge of collecting valuables can make the deposits each day at the pertinent Bank.
4. Participate in all training courses scheduled by the Superintendents of the Terminal, as well as in all contingency drills. Comply with any other task entrusted by the Superintendent within the operations of the Terminal.
- Good arithmetic skills.
- Knowledge and experience in managing the JD Edwards’s system and Safety standards.
- Attention to Detail.
- Diligent, accurate, neat, honest, cooperative.
1. 2 years inventory control experience.
2. Accounting technician
3. Fluent in English.
4. Based in Kupang
5. Preferred candidate from Kupang area.
Site Superintendent (Kupang)
Responsible for managing the operation at the assigned Puma Energy terminal. Comply with the operations business plan and schedule. 100% commitment with the SAPS industrial safety program.
1. Coordinate with Commercial Management daily delivery of fuel, by means of the ordering program, one day in advance, so that deliveries are scheduled.
2. Review and send to the General Management, Operations Management and Commercial Management daily inventory control, by means of the movement reports.
3. Authorize the purchase of tools, materials and equipment by means of quotes and purchase orders, following regional procedures, and in order to keep the Terminal in good working conditions.
4. Prepare and review reports concerning the state of condition of the Terminal, based on inspection reports of the Operators delivered by the Shift Supervisor; authorize maintenance or repair programs prepared by the Supervisor.
5. Liaison between management and operations by means of reports; maintain good communication flow to ensure all parties involved are fully aware of daily activities and results.
6. Authorize fire simulation and /or fuel spillage programs, in coordination with assistance bodies, to prepare the staff to act in case of accidents.
7. Coordinate with Operations Management all programs for receiving tankers, including inventory control and consumption projections.
8. Coordinate the adequate rotation of the inventory in the tanks of the Terminal.
9. Prepare and execute procedures for the discharge from tankers
10. Prepare the monthly safety and security report.
11. Prepare the monthly safety committee meeting.
- Effective negotiation skills.
- Be a confident presenter able to communicate with a large range of audience types.
- Attention to Detail.
- Planning and Organizational skills.
- Team player, leader and decision maker.
- Proactive and willing to propose the continuous improvement of the facilities and processes applied in the plant
1. 5 years minimum experience in industrial facilities in areas related to maintenance, production and industrial safety.
2. Sound knowledge of QHSSE,IMS,SAPS and all other terminal regulations and procedures
3. Sound knowledge of Marine tanker operations, Loading Master and other terminal operations
4. Sound knowledge of engineering and technical details of the terminal facilities
5. Fluent in English.
6. Based in Kupang
7. Preferred candidate from Kupang area.
Candidates must be fluent in English
Qualified candidate should submit an application letter together with comprehensive curriculum vitae within 14 days, to :
Please State the Position & the Code as the email subject